1.0 ⍣ VILLAIN ORIGIN STORY

3 Years Ago ...
Thanksgiving Day - November 26 , 2020

A 19 year old Tati is sitting on her bed frantically calling her boyfriend of 4 years , Ian , because he's supposed to be coming over for thanksgiving dinner

Tf is wrong with this nigga and Why tf he ain't answering the phone. She thought to herself
  "Yo you good?" Her Bestfriend, JT asked — seeing her friend looking distraught.
"Ian ain't answering the phone and it's going on 6 O'Clock. I don't know what type of time he on right now but it never gave that I played with him." Tati spat.
"Check his lo." Jt said — moving closer to her friend on the bed.
Tati opened their message thread and went to his location.

"It says he's at home so why tf ain't he answering his phone?" Tati yelled. — texting him "???".
"I say we pop up on his ass. He moving weird as fuck." JT suggested — looking towards Tati to read her face.
Tati looked back at JT "Yeah we popping up on his bitch ass." She got off the bed — grabbing her pocketknife , taser and car keys. "We out." She told JT and JT followed her out the room. As she was putting on her sneakers and hoodie. Her parents look over at her
"Tatiana — where are y'all going ?" her mother asked looking at her daughter's attire. "The food is almost ready"

"I know mommy" Tati responded as she walked closer to the front door. "We'll be back soon. Just going to handle something".
Her mother gave her a suspicious look. "Okay be safe and hurry back, Your cousins will be here soon".
"Okay , Love you" Tati told her mother and sprinted out the door with JT behind her. Getting into her Black Metallic 2020 Mercedes S- Class and immediately starting the engine.
"Damn bitch slow down" JT exclaimed since she pulled out the driveway before she could even put her seatbelt on.

"Nah , I'm bout to turn a 15 minute drive to a 2 minute drive cause niggas is playing with me and ion like that". Tati responded as she started doing 95 in a 25. She was so angry , she didn't care about no tickets right now. She needed to know wtf was up because if it was some shit she didn't like. Ian's ass was finna feel her.

"I'm on whatever you on" Jt told her as she parked 2 houses down from Ian's so he couldn't spot her — if he was on some trifling shit.
Tati approached Ian's house and used the copy of her key while making sure she was hidden from the ring camera. She opened the door so quietly , you'd think she was a secret service agent. She looked around his entryway — looking for any signs of another female.
He was almost in the clear until she spotted a pair of Off-White 5s that were definitely too small to be his.

"Look" Tati whispered to JT pointing towards the sneakers. JT followed Tati's finger and whispered back
"Let's go upstairs cause this nigga got you fucked up."
Tati and JT crept up the stairs so quietly because Tati didn't want to give him a chance to save face — she wanted — needed to catch him off guard. She'd be dammed if any nigga tried to play her for a fool.
Once they reached the upstairs hallways. Tati immediately headed for Ian's bedroom.
Lord please. I hope this nigga isn't stupid enough to have a bitch in this crib right now Tati silently prayed.
Silently opening the door. Tati's blood started boiling.
Her and JT shared that look. This nigga got me all the way fucked up she thought to herself.