•53•

🔞
NSFW : If you feel disturbed you can go away. It's a mature sexual intimacy chapter just like normal wedded couples.

-------------------------------------------------------

Two months passed, Bright Win are madly in love, each and every day they fall in love like a new couple. They're lucky to have each other, and Bright being a brat always wants Win attention. Win gives in seeing the man being a baby in his arms, asking for cuddles, kisses, sometimes he curls up on his lap like a foetus and sleep.

It was night time, the door of the mansion slammed opened, two bodies stumbled, kissing roughly, breathing heavily against each other's lips, moaning shamelessly.

Bright shut the door closed, pinned Win to the door, kissing him hardly, they grinded against each other. Win was griping his husband's long hairs tightly as the man loves it when Win does that, he feels more aroused. Bright lifted Win's leg around his waist, grinded his hardness with his one.

"Ahhh Bright" Win hold his nape, mouth opened, eyes closed, feeling hot and erotic with all the sensation. It was not like they didn't had sex after the marriage, but every time they touch each other they want to explore more and more, in new positions.

And being addicted, Bright never misses a chance to try something new with his husband. They pulled away panting hard, still holding each other close, looked at each other's lustful orbs.

"Want to try something new master?" Bright whispered, Win cupped his face,  "Anything with you tiger" They both smirked, equally both were sexually active. Bright carried Win on his shoulder upstairs. He made him lay down gently, as if he's a petal. Win smiled at the gentleness, he looked up to his husband, who slowly crawled up pushing his legs aside. He leaned down, kissing softly.

They pulled away, Win bit his lower lip, rubbing his husband's arm. Bright started unbuttoning his own shirt "Strip and wait for me" He moved down from the bed, walked towards the cupboard. Win opened his clothes, threw them down on the floor, only in underwear, he laid down straight, back facing, chest pressed on the bed sheet. He waited for his husband.

His body churned up when he felt some kind of liquid on his back, dripping down at his sides of his armpits. "Ahh babe" He softly moaned.

"Shh.. I'm here babe" Bright rubbed the oil in his palms, knead the back skin of his husband, pressing the points, creating pressure. Win moaned and smiled, hums in satisfaction.

"So good tiger" Bright criss crosses his arms, kneading the back muscles, Win's back arched up. The oily palms went down to the back of his thighs, firmly gripping them. His palms presses down to the soleus muscles, down to his long legs, to his feet.

"Thanks for the massage baby" Win said, eyes closed in relief. Bright chuckled "It's only the start babe, the night is long"

Win giggled "Make use of it then"

"Sure bella, I'll use it wisely, after all it's my aim to make master happy"

"Of course tiger, master is waiting for it"

Bright laughed at their dirty talks, they make each other hard by talking in hushed voices, sensual tone. Bright pulled down the underwear out, threw it on the floor, he smiled looking at the waist where it was written Mi Tigre Rey. Win got a new tattoo at the center of his waist slightly above the tail bone.

Bright put a kiss on the name, Win whimpered. Bright spread some oil on his butt, he kneaded the ass, gently with firmness. Win tilted his head to the other side relaxing, the palms wandered in circular motions around his ass. Parting them, he saw the pink puckered hole, he spit on it, rubbed his middle finger on the rim.