Prologue

Prologue + warnings

After being sent to retrieve a cursed item that has been taken without any rights, Gojo [Y/n] as well as Geto Suguru were assigned on a mission that was located in a different city: Yokohama

The city being different from Tokyo but— curses roamed around there freely and to add onto that the port mafia was present in every alleyways there was. The murders, the deaths was a bit much in Yokohama due to the port mafia and many other reasons.

[Y/n] and Suguru walked weirdly on the side of the road, once again walking weirdly as she had taken Suguru's soft drink. On the other side of the road stood or well walked north, looking at the other side to see the two best friends walking.

"Who the hell walks like that? Weirdos." A ginger who was wearing a fedora hat and stood at 5'3 feet tall exactly countered. Causing the brunette who had bandages covering most of him to look at the direction of where his partner had mentioned.

'Huh..what a odd pair.' He thinks but he was just as annoying as he poked at the shorter male.

"You are just jealous that everyone is taller than you." He teases, a smirk now etched onto his face as the brunette dodges and rolls his eyes at the gingers attempt to hit and had curse at him.

"What did you say bastard?!" The azure eyed man spoke, trying to kick the brunette but the hazel eyed man was already well aware of his moves. And on the other side of the road— the white haired and blue jeweled eyed peered over at the sudden commotion, scoffing at the duo; the brunette and ginger.

"Weirdos." And continues her walk with Suguru.

" And continues her walk with Suguru

Warnings.
Swearing will be in here.
Uses of alcohol ; such as consuming
Gore might be explicit / its bsd and jjk book
Mature themes such as NSFW in much later chapters.