One Piece Tickle: Makino

It was a calm evening in the peaceful Windmill village. A nice spring breeze washes over the plains as a small sailboat drifts to shore. On it lies a young man resting with a satchel filled with over 100 thousand berry. He goes by the name Joseph and is a solo pirate who drifts around island to island around the East Blue, finding the perfect women to tickle. Why does he do this? Well turns out there isn't a lot of supply for this sort of business and turns out selling videos and photos of women being tickled to the correct buyer can fork you a lot of berry. In this instant Joseph was in business with an anonymous man who goes by Mr. C. He is fairly mysterious but he is certainly rich, send him good quality videos with an attractive model with good content in it and you can get millions of berry.

As the small sailboat stops inland, our protagonist Joseph wakes up to the warm sun beaming gently onto his face. He is a young man of average size with a somewhat scrawny build, his clothes were rather thin and baggy on him, he was quite dehydrated as well. He looks up as his eyes adjusted to see a village just ahead of him. Joseph turned over to his satchel filled with berry, it looked like it was about time to find his next model.

Joseph spends a bit of time within the village getting some food and looking around to find any suitable women to model to cash in a ton of berry. During his search he found himself in the Partys Bar to get a quick drink of booze. He entered the surprisingly quiet bar, as he stepped in he could hear the floorboards creak for his every step. At the counter was a relatively young woman washing up glasses, she looked rather friendly, dawning green hair tied up by a floral bandana. She was wearing a blue shirt but he couldn't see what she was wearing lower than that due to the counter. He took a seat right by her so he could have a better look at her.

"So what will it be this evening?" the woman asked grabbing a clean glass, as she moved towards it he scanned his eyes to see the rest of her body; she wore a red, shin high dress with some floral patterns  along with some maroon, heeled boots covering up her feet.

"Just some plain booze. So rather quiet in here." he decides to initiate some small talk to see this woman's overall personality, she already looked good for the part due to her youth, he had already imagined that if she modeled that it would easily earn 100 thousand berry if she had good reactions.

"The usuals are around here around midday, the afternoon and the night, no one really comes around at around this time." she replied sweetly, she carefully poured out a glass of fine booze and hands it over to Joseph, he pays handsomely much to the surprise of the green haired woman.

"Say, what's your name? I am Joseph." he introduced, wanting to find out the name of his next potential model. The woman smiled.

"I am Makino, nice to meet you Joseph." she said kindly. After a bit she went out to grab something, leaving Joseph to solemnly sip away at his fine booze. During this downtime Joseph grabbed out a video transponder snail and planted it in a discrete location, so that Makino wouldn't notice. Once that was done he finished up drinking his booze with a swig and then waited patiently for Makino's return. As he was waiting a wanted poster caught his eye.

"Wanted, Monkey.D.Luffy, Dead or Alive, For 30 Million Berry!" he read the rest of the poster in astonishment, such a high bounty for a pirate in the East Blue, wasn't this higher than Arlong's? He continued to read to see that this pirate who just came out of nowhere had defeated various notorious East Blue pirates like; Buggy, Don Krieg and the aforementioned Arlong.

"No way, he defeated Arlong! Inconceivable." just as he was making his astonishment known to the empty bar, Makino walked in with some cleaning supplies, it seems as though she heard what Joseph was saying and chuckles in delight.

"Y'know, that pirate used to live in this village, he used to come to this bar when he was a boy. Hard to believe he is chasing his dream." she stated somewhat like a proud mother. Joseph meanwhile was still gobsmacked about this entire ordeal. He just couldn't believe while he was drifting along the shore, the strongest pirate in the East Blue was defeated.