One Piece Tickle: Nojiko

The cool salty breeze of the ocean blew onto Joseph's face, waves crashing against the sailboat, calmly swaying the boat on the vast East Blue. Our protagonist was glued to his transponder snail, awaiting his response to know how much berry he has attained. He occasionally checked his course to assure he was heading to his destination instead of drifting around like normal. Eventually his boat rocked up to shore at Conomi Islands, an island he never dared to drift near due to the presence of the formidable Arlong. However due to some young upstart pirate taking on and defeating the strong fishman, Joseph could now explore to find a suitable woman to be his next model. 

After docking at shore and bringing a hefty amount of berry along with him, he began his search around the island. He went to numerous villages located on the island getting to learn what happened while also searching for a suitable model. Eventually this exploration over the island lead him to Cocoyashi Village, a village extremely close by to what remains of the abandoned Arlong Park. When he entered, he immediately noticed quite a lot of the village was being rebuilt, he had heard from the other villages that this town was dealing with the most problems and most likely the most damage from Arlong. Despite this place of tons of constructions, the people seemed to be very cheerful and completely glad to help rebuild this once damaged village.

As he went around the village greeting and chatting to the locals about the place he spotted a beautiful young woman go to a damaged orchid that is being rebuilt. This looked to be a perfect model but he decided it would be best to meet her. So he went up to the orchid, it was a tangerine orchid, it still had some large bushes but a majority or it was ruined most likely from Arlong. In the orchid was the lady tending to the orchid, she looked to be planting new tangerine crops for the orchid. She was a tan lady with short, wavy lilac hair. She wore a light yellow tank top and blue jeans while wearing a red sandals. Her most defining characteristic would be tattoos, from seeing them from behind he couldn't make out all of them but she would certainly be an interesting model to have, and would certainly be quite an exotic looking model. This working woman would be his next model. Without any more waiting he approached her.

"Excuse me, do you need any assistance?" the tan woman turned her head over, she had sweat on her brow, it looked as though she had been working for a bit, she looked up for her kneeling position not expecting any company but smiled from this stranger who seemed to want to help her out. 

"That would be much appreciated, I've done a fair bit of work but help is always welcome. Supplies are in the shed" she said cooly with a grin on her face, pointing at the shed then continuing to work. Once Joseph grabbed a trowel he came back to the woman working hard, her sandals were bent in a way while she was leaning you could see her tan, wrinkled feet. She didn't seem to notice him so he decided to poke a finger in between her sandal and foot and scratch at her arch to check her ticklishness. She immediately reacted.

"Guh! Uhehehe!" she giggled out, kicking her foot out while also scrunching it out to make it more wrinkled. This maneuver unfortunately made her fall face first into the dirt. She was a bit mad and got up, Joseph chuckled a bit and apologised rather quickly. Luckily she was in a good mood and forgave him.

"Alright, well if you've had your fun you mind helping me out?" she asked calmly, wiping the dirt off her clothes then promptly getting back to work, of course Joseph would agree to this and tilled the soil along with the tan lady with various tattoos. They would do this for a solid hour or so before the lady decided that they had done a good chunk of work for the day and she would continue restoring the tangerine orchid.

"Do you want to come in to my place, I'm not the greatest cook but I hope a meal can repay your kindness." she said guiding Joseph back to her house with her beginning to prepare a meal involving tangerines.