Chapter 7

Nandini's Room

Manik – Wake up baby... its lunch time

Nandini – You feed me.... I am sleeping...

Manik – okey I will feed my baby but uske liye we must go down na

Nandini made a grumpy face and sat up on the bed making Manik smile at his cute baby. She showed him grabby hands, so he picked her up and took her down. He knew she was again dossing off.

Dining Room

Pankhu (seeing Manan) – Arey yeh kya...

Manik – Momsy she is drowsy

Navya – Ma... medicine ka effect hai... Manik feed her warna baby so jayegi

They sat down and Nandini was on his lap...

Mukti – baby.... Hello...

Nandini – Mukku di.... when did you come

Mukti – some time back....

They were talking randomly while eating. Manik was feeding Nandini as well as eating himself. Everyone was enjoying Nandini's antiques as they loved it when she was all baby and demanded pampering but only from Manik.

After Lunch Living Room

Manik – Han Mukku ab bol what idea you got?

Mukti – So, mamu... can you hold a press conference in short notice

Suyash – han bilkul

Mukti – Great... so you guys can inform the media and all the business associates that Cabir has been kicked out of MK Group for wrongdoings and if they are making deals with him then they are doing it only with him and not MK Group. And Pankhuri aunty aap bhi press ko usi conference mein address karke bol sakte ho that he was your adopted son and due to his wrongdoings, you have kicked him out and he is not a part of MK empire. Navu mein use kal divorce notice bhej rahi hun so if you want you can publicize your divorce as well.

Navya – Okey I will think about it

Suyash – Idea acha hai... but what about Manik and Nandu...

Mukti – Manik ek kam kar social media pe kuch cryptic posts daal to show you are in a relationship. Do not mention baby at all....

Manik - who mein waise bhi nhi karta.... Abhi... humari problems baregi

Abhi – We need to come in front...

Akshu – Baat toh ho gyi hai unse but jo bhi hoga month end tak hoga...

Naira – Tumlog kis bare baat kar rahu ho

Pankhu – Bolna mat nothing.... tum chaaro kuch chupa rahe ho and that too from a long time that I know

Nandini – Mani.... mumma ko bata dete hai na

Manik – Bachcha hum batayenge... and abhi batange.... chalo aap so jao you were sleepy na

Nandini just nodded and hid her face in his chest as she was still on his lap. Manik started patting her head to put her to sleep as with all the medicines she was taking she needed a lot of sleep.

Neyo – Pankhu.... humari Nandu kitne aram se soti hai na Manik ke sath....

Pankhu – Han... bilkul jaise bachpan mein soti thi....

Suyash – Manik tell us... kya chupa rahe ho...

Manik, Abhi and Akshu shared looks before Manik started...