pains of everything lol(finn)

cw/tw: period cramps

genre: hurt/comfort

gender: afab they/them neutral

other: reader is nonverbal(or at least currently)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"you texted love? are you alright-" Finn asked with a worried tone.

I could only shake my head no and whimper a little.

"oh, sunflower- did you not take your meds yet??"

"No-" i managed.

"i have some pain meds and for you, can you sit up to take them, i promise i'll stay here till they kick in at the very least. And a heat pad," he said, handing me a glass of water with the pills. I whined again. Man cramps fucking suck.

"Is there anything else i can get you or do you just want me to be with you?" He asked, I grabbed my phone and a few seconds later he heard a ding.

•~~•~~•~~•~~•
Me: some chocolate and cuddles?🥺

Flowerboi🌻: ofc love:]
•~~•~~•~~•~~•
A few minutes later Finn returned in his pjs and with chocolate. I squeeze my stuffie and sigh. "You like this chocolate right?" I nod my head and sign thank you. I then put the chocolate in my mouth and do grabbie hands at him. He complied, lifting the blankets so he could cuddle with me.

"Can I wrap my arms around your waist?" He asked, not wanting to hurt me. I nodded again.

"Hmm," I sighed, tracing patterns on his chest and connecting the freckles on his arm.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ahh sorry it's short!! I've not had very much motivation lately as my mental health is shit, thanks dad- anyway hope you've enjoyed:)!!

-Casper/ray the probably clinically depressed