chapter 1

REGRET:VSOO FF

//At living room\\Jisoo: why you don't return home last night? *in serious tone*Taehyung: umm

//At living room\\
Jisoo: why you don't return home last night? *in serious tone*
Taehyung: umm...I..
Jisoo: I what!!? You cheating on me right ?!why taehyung?!why!?what did I do until you cheat on me?!
Taehyung:jisoo...It's just that I've bored with you..
Jisoo: you say that you love me!
A/n: Suddenly someone pressed the bell...jisoo go to open the door and...
?????:hey,babe...who are you?!
Jisoo:who the heck are you?!
?????: I'm taehyung's new girlfriend
Author: suddenly taehyung came
Taehyung:tzuyu? why are you here?
Tzuyu:hey babe,I just miss you...and who is she?
Taehyung:sh-she is m-my
Jisoo:"to tzuyu" I'm his wife! "To taehyung" and now I want we to divorce! sign it! "Give taehyung divorce paper "
Taehyung:jisoo please I don't want to divorce with you jisoo please...
Tzuyu:babe?!what are you talking about?just divorce with her!
Taehyung:you shut up!
Tzuyu: what?!
Taehyung:jisoo please...I have an explanation
Jisoo:I said! sign it!or else!I will never meet you!
Author: After so many times Jisoo ask for divorce, finally Taehyung sign the paper...
Jisoo: "open the wedding ring and give to tyuzu"this is yours now please take it. Taehyung tq for everything "left while crying"
Taehyung:jisoo!!!jisoo!!!
Tzuyu:babe why are you like this?you told me that you are bored with her?and now you regret it?
Taehyung: Let's break up!
Tyuzu: No Taehyung please don't!
Taehyung: Tyuzu we are done get out now!
Tyuzu: But Taehyung please--
Taehyung: I said get out!
Tyuzu: Fine! But you will never get Jisoo back! * throw Jisoo's wedding ring and left *
A/n: Taehyung was crying so hard..
Taehyung: Jisoo I know that I have do something wrong please give me one more chance...now I've realized that I can't live without you....you're my first and last love.....* talk with himself*....

After 2 years

A/n: One day Jisoo go to Cafe and suddenly bump into someone...

Jisoo: Sorry..I didn't see you just now..
????????: It's okay I'm sorry too...* look at Jisoo * J-Jisoo?!
Jisoo: * look at ???????? * t-taehyung?!
* surprised and go outside *

To be continued.......

-------------------------------------------------------

* Do you guys like the story?? If yes please vote and comment..:) BTW are you guys vsoo stan?? Well I am not the one....but my best friend is. She really like vsoo. Everyday she always tell me about vsoo. Sometimes I hear, sometimes I don't...hehe..Well I hope you guys like this story and wait for updates!! And sorry for short chapter.:(*