chapter 2

Taehyung : Jisoo don't be like this, I'm so sorry please forgive me...
Jisoo: Taehyung I already forgive you...and now there is nothing between us
Taehyung:Jisoo please give me one more chance,I can't live with out you... "Hold Jisoo's hand"
Jisoo: don't touch me! Taehyung there is nothing between us anymore...I don't want to be disappointed again... "Left"
Taehyung (in mind):Jisoo please give me one more chance. I can't live with out you.you don't know how languishing am I...
At Jisoo's side
Jisoo (in mind): Taehyung I'm so sorry.i can't live with out you too...but...I don't want to be disappointed again... I'm scared that you will disappointed me again... "walk while crying"

At night

//At taehyung's house\\

Taehyung: Aishh I can't sleep!! What should I do!?? *Sigh* Let's just go to walk...

A/n : and he go outside and go for a walk... meanwhile at Jisoo's friend house...

//At Jisoo's bedroom\\

Jisoo: Aishh why I can't sleep...should I take a fresh air for a moment... whatever let's go..

//At living room\\

Lisa: Unnie do you want to go for a walk?
Jisoo: Yes I will be right back * smile and go*

Back to Taehyung...

Taehyung's pov

As I was walking I suddenly remember what I had done to Jisoo 2 years ago...and suddenly I felt dizzy and everything went black...

Jisoo' POV

As I was taking fresh air I suddenly heard a thud and I look at my right and I saw someone was laying on the grass (a/n: maybe...? ) and I go straight to the person..

Jisoo: Mister..Mister * look at his face * wait KIM TAEHYUNG!!? What happen to you? Hey wake up..* take her phone and dial ambulance*

A/n: After a while ambulance arrive and take Taehyung to the hospital..

//At hospital\\

( pretend that it is night )

Doctor come in....
Jisoo: Doctor how is him?
Doctor: He is stable now. It's just that he is stress too much and don't drink water often..
Jisoo: Tq doctor..btw when can he discharge?
Doctor: If there's no problem when he wake up then he can go home tomorrow..
Jisoo: Alright doctor and tq so much
Doctor: Don't worry it's my job after all..* smile and go *

After that jisoo sit beside Taehyung..

Jisoo (in mind) : Why does he become like this?he told me that he is bored with me and now he regret it?but....I still can't move on from him though...maybe I should give him one more chance?but....what about his girlfriend tzuyu? * she think while crying*

Tomorrow  morning

A/n: Jisoo was scrolling her phone when suddenly....
Taehyung: J-jisoo....J-jisoo...
Jisoo:hey taehyung?are you okay? let me help you sit * helping Taehyung to sit *
Taehyung: Jisoo, where am I?
Jisoo: you're at hospital..you passed out yesterday * act like she hate him *
Taehyung: Jisoo....
Jisoo: What?!
Taehyung: are you still angry with me?
Jisoo: you think?!
Taehyung: okay....*sad face*
Jisoo: of course I am angry with you! but I still can forgive you for what you do to me 2 years ago...
Taehyung: Jisoo I know, I am a stupid husband...but I don't know how can I cheat on you like that, you are perfect you know? I am so sorry..I and tzuyu have already break up when we divorced....
Jisoo: but why?
Taehyung: Because I still love you when you want to divorce, my heart was so broken...and at that time I realized that I still love you...please give me one more chance....Jisoo..will you be my wife for the second time?I can't live without you..
Jisoo: I can't live without you too you know? I love you so much but you have to promise me that you will never ever again cheating on me...
Taehyung: I promise! Jisoo will you be my wife for the second time?
Jisoo: well......yes of course!
Taehyung: Thank you so much Jisoo I love you! *Hug Jisoo*
Jisoo: I love you too* say while hugging*

~The End~