100 4 2

(In the vs imposter universe)

Maroon: *takes a deep breath* ok maroon...you can do this....you will find your friends....even the ones that aren't your friends..... *walks to the room and opens the door* okay....let see- *sees a lot of dead bodies from most of the people* OH MY GOD!? *sees whites dead body* w.......white?........ *walks over to whites dead body and tears up* who........did this to you.........WHO DID THIS TO THE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM!?.......

???: so.......you finally found my secret.......

Maroon: *turns around* I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU MONOTONE......NEVER!!!!!!!!!!.....

Monotone: what a pity out of those people, pink was kind but she died so soon, white and girlfriend weren't ever clever to realize that it was me all along so they ended up DYING!, yellow was a tricky one.....as for jads.....he was much of a fighter but failed......and grey, warcheif, jorsawsee and *pulls out the head of trainer* her.......i guess they were so easy to catch......and even trick......

Maroon: *starts tearing you* you..........YOU...........

Monotone: come on......say it!

Maroon: YOUR A BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER!, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?, AND WHY DID YOU EVEN DO THIS!?!?....

monotone: BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY!

Maroon: HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I JUST KILLED THE ONES YOU LOVED!?

monotone: I don't have loved ones

Maroon: BUT I'LL MAKE YOU *turns into parasite form* PAY!!!!!!!!!! 💢

*after that whole fight*

Monotone: *falls on the floor nearly dying* this........w.......won't be........the last...........time..........y-you will see..............ME!............ *dies*

Maroon: *turns back to normal and tears up* . . .

Fortegreen (my oc): *runs into the room* MAROON WHAT HA-.........oh..........that happened.........maroon.........i-im so sorry for your loss.........

Maroon: *runs up to fortegreen and hugs him and starts crying*

Fortegreen (my oc): . . . *hugs maroon and pats his back* shhh.......its ok ash........im here.........im right here..........i won't go anywhere..........

The creator (me): heya guys, I just like to say that you can keep asking them and daring them, but....due to the loss of.....some people......this whole book is gonna become a type of book with very triggering topics, but don't worry, I'll put trigger warnings to this book if it has any serious topic, ask away and enjoy their responses!, although some are gonna be gone so I can revive them, but still, ASK AWAY AND HAVE FUN!