Chapter 2

Here goes Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, Ms. Vermilion, the Music 2 prof. entered

All of them went back to their proper sits..

"She looks in a hurry" whispered Lucy to Levy, "Yeah"Levy replied

"Good Morning class" she greeted, still catching her breath. They all stand up and bow their heads. "You may now take your sits" she requested, finally gaining her Normal breathing.

"I will not stay long, I still have a meeting with the rest of the Faculty, so I made an announcement.. Next week you will have a Duet Song Presentation" she announced, "Duet..Song..Presentation?, meaning... with Pairs?" he comment.. "Um.. your right, Mr. Fullbuster" Mavis answered..

Juvia is excited.. The time has finally come for her to make Gray fall in love with her... She can't wait, almost hyperventilating..

"Okay.. Um, Ms. Heartfilia your with Mr. Dragneel" Ms. Mavis finally announced the pairing.

Lucy's POV

What the.. I'm paired with Natsu... Well I like him, but I don't know if he likes me, too...

Uh.. Lucy stop keeping your hopes up... She has Lisanna.. there's no way he will fall in love with you..Stop it!!! Focus to the class.. Stop spacing out~ "Luce.. are you alright?" I immediately went back to my senses.. "Uh.. yeah I'm fine Natsu"

Unknown POV

"Ms. Strauss your with Mr. Dreyar, Ms. McGarden your with Mr. Redfox, Ms. Alberona your with Mr. Lates (referring to Hibiki, don't know the right spelling of his Last name)" Ms. Vermilion further announced.

"And lastly, Ms. Scarlet your with Mr. Fullbuster" she announced lastly..

Juvia's POV

"What!!! No it can't be.. Gray-sama is paired with Erza, and I'm stuck with Gray's cousin.. Damn you Erza... I swear I'll get you..

"NO!!!" I screamed, "Is everything alright Ms. Lockser?" I snapped out, I accidentally screamed my thoughts... "Uhh.. yeah everything's fine" I replied giving a fake smile..

I then turn my gaze to Erza, "I swear I'll get you" I murmured..

Unknown POV

"Okay, I'll be going now" she greeted them goodbye.. "Goodbye Ms. Ma~" they were cut off to see she's nowhere to be found...

"She sure is in a hurry" a small laugh escaped from Gray's lips...

Ring... Ring... Ring...

Gray's POV

Finally it's Break time, I turned my gaze to Mira, she's smiling at me.. "This can't be good" I thought..

"Erza, let's grab snack" invited Lucy to Erza, "Okay" she replied... Then they all went out, leaving me and Mirajane,who is smirking at me...

"Gray," she finally spoke.."U~uhhh... y~y~ye~ah" I stuttered... "Your paired with Erza... perfect timing!" there goes her fangirl squel~wait what!!! "Perfect timing for what?" I asked her with a straight face... "Oh.. come on Gray.. we all know except Erza that you like her since grade school... This presentation is just perfect for your confession.. You're always together for practice, maybe you can have the perfect timing to talk to her and confess..."She's so fast I didn't catch up with her.. I didn't noticed the pink tint on my cheeks..

I look away.. "I don't plan on confessing to her. Besides she's in love with Jellal" I told her.. "Oh Gray you must be late to know, Erza have moved on from Jellal" she told me with a straight face, "Please Gray... confess to her" she plead using her puppy eyes.. "Alright this afternoon at the school garden" I finally agreed to her...

"Yey!!!~" she squealed, "Not so loud Mira, let's get going before Break time is over, we still have a Student Council meeting" I told her...

We went straight to the canteen, everyone is in their eating... "What took you so long?" Lucy asked... "Well Mira talked about something important~" I was cut off when Mira interrupted, "Erza.. Gray wants to talk to you this afternoon at the school garden" she asked Erza..

Erza turned to me, "Is it true Gray?" she asked me for assurance.. I nodded for assurance... "Okay" she replied...

Ring...Ring...Ring...

"What!!! Break time is already over..." I screamed.. Damn you Mira.. this is all your fault, I'm really hungry...

"Okay, Student Council officers we will have a meeting" Erza announced..

So all officers went to the Student Council classroom or office....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally updated Chapter 2.... Sorry for any grammatical errors...

What do you think will happen to confession of Gray...

Sorry if there's no Grayza moment.. I'll try my best for Chapter 3 to have many Grayza moments

~GrayzaSF