Chapter 3~champagne problems

⚠️TW's:  Selfharm, drinking, s Hateful comments if any of this triggers you dont read this⚠️

Over the past weeks Eleanor has avoided talking to Amelia about what happened at all costs. One day when Eleanor and Amelia is in the parkinglot of the hospital talking. Someone aproaches them.

Person: - Hei, Eleanor.  Eleanor looks at the person wide-eyed. 

Eleanor: - Vilde?! Hva gjør du her? (What are you doing here) Amelia just looks at them confused.

Vilde: - Så du er fortsatt i live. Det er synd. Tenkte kanskje at du hadde drept deg selv allerede. Til og med det failer du på. Bare drep deg selv ingen vil ha deg her. (So your still alive. too bad. I thought maybe you had killed yourself already. Oh wait even that you fail at. Just kill yourself noone wants you here)

Eleanor just walks away. Amelia follows

Amelia- Hey, Eleanor.... Whats wrong? 

Eleanor: - PLS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AMELIA! starts walking faster. 

Amelia: - Fine... But call me later so i know your alright. 

Eleanor: - Fine...

Amelia: - You promise?

Eleanor: - Promise.... Walks away.

(Timeskip: A few hours Eleanor is very drunk)

Amelia have tried to call Eleanor for an hour. Eleanor finnaly answers.

Eleanor: - Wha-t d'ya want. She says drunk and slurring her words.

Amelia: - Eleanor..are you okay? Where are you? What happened last night?

Eleanor: - Le-ave me aloooone... you don't care abooooooout meee. 

Amelia: - Eleanor... Stop that! Whats happening. I've tried calling you for the last hour. I'm worried about you.

Amelia: -What's going on? Can you tell me?

Eleanor: -I... I can't tell you... You'll hate me...

Amelia: -No I wouldn't, no matter what it is.

Elenaor: -I don't belive you.... You'll leave me too...

Amelia: -I'm your friend Eleanor. I'll never leave... Just please tell me what's going on...

Eleanor: -I... can't, it's stupid...

Amelia:-What is it? Please, just tell me...

Eleanor:- I... I just...

Amelia: -Eleanor, I want to help you, you know that. Please, just tell me what happened..

Eleanor: -It's nothing, you're overreacting. I'm fine.

Amelia: -I know you're lying, Eleanor... I'm your friend and I'm worried sick... Just tell me... Please...

Eleanor: -Can't you just drop it? You're only making things worse... I can handle it myself...

Amelia: -No Eleanor, you can't handle it yourself. You're not in the right state of mind and I know you're not well. You need help...

Eleanor: -Amelia it's fine, really, okay? Don't bother, it's none of your business...

Amelia: -I can't ignore you being drunk and depressed, Eleanor. I'm not leaving you to this. We're talking about this... What happened?

Eleanor: -It's nothing! I don't want to talk about it!

Amelia: -Eleanor. We're talking about this, whether you like it or now. What happened since I last saw you? I know you're hiding something from me. And I also know that you're lying. I don't understand why you refuse to be honest...

Eleanor: -If I tell you, you'll leave me...

Amelia: -Why do you think that?

Eleanor: -I just know you will...

A/N: If you have any ideas pls let me know. <3