Chapter Twenty Two • Taking

Okay darlings, I truly intended for this chapter to have more story line but I got swept away and wrote another smut chapter - lol. Any way, I hope you like it! Sorry!

Warning - Very Sexually Mature Content

-Loren-

He felt it all. How she clenched tightly around him as she came. How her soft thighs trembled around him. Listened to the moans of ecstasy hitting him as gusts of air that smelled of wine. Watched her eyes roll back before she closed her eyes. Nothing escaped him. Down to the smallest detail, he savored everything he could detect as she climaxed.

The sound of a voice coming from down the tunnel suddenly reached him. Fighting the urge to turn around, he looked up at Mae in his arms to see if she had noticed it as well. Her eyes were still closed and her face expressing the waves of pleasure crashing within her. Good. She had not heard it.

Wanting to make sure Mae would not be disturbed, and to keep her from getting distracted by whatever what happening in the tunnel, he kept rocking her forth and back on top of him with his left hand still on her ass. With other one just below her left breast, he pulled it closer until he could take it and the hard little peak in his mouth. Kissing and licking it to his heart's content. Dragging sweet sweet cries of bliss out through those lips of hers. This nearly made him lose himself to his own release.

The sound of the voice appeared again. Closer than before. Like a thorn in his side it ripped his mind from Mae's warmth to the coolness of reason. Whoever it was, they seemed to be heading towards their burrows... they would walk in on them if he did not think of something quick.

The voice called out to someone. Could it be Hagan? It sounded like him.

She never said for how long he would be gone. Loren thought to himself and felt a jolt of lust mix with the fear of being caught like this with the chief's daughter. How has she not heard it yet? He could not help but to look up at her in wonder. Nothing in her expression had changed. Is she completely oblivious to it or deliberately ignoring it? A part of him was sure that she had heard it. Mae did not seem like the person to ignore or miss something.

"What's wrong?" Mae asked. Loren managed to open his mouth but the answer did not make it past his lips before Mae picked up on the sound coming from the tunnel as well. He watched her face go from completely serene to stiff in the blink of an eye. The eyes widened, narrowed and then turned back to unreadable. Her lips closed shut and opened, like she was not believing what she was hearing.

"Already?" She hissed and involuntarily clenched around him. "Fucking prick."

Loren groaned at the sensation and instinctively dug his fingers into her skin.

So she did miss it. Interesting.

"Quiet!" She whispered and jiggled herself free from him. When her feet touched the floor she picked up the sheet and wrapped herself in it again. "What the fuck is he doing back so soon?" The questions was rhetorical and extremely frustrated as she hurried over to her door.

Loren leaned to the right and fished up his shirt and put it back on. "It was your faul-"

With her hand on the door handle she quietly asked. "What are you doing?" The words gave away her confusion. She had noticed that he was getting dressed.