Chapter 1.

Everyone has a soulmate

Everyone has a string of fate

But for you...

You have seven

˚ ༘ ·˚꒰P o l a r o i d l o v e - Enhypen ‌‌꒱ ₊˚ˑ          1:35 ━━━●───── 3:05                      ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺         ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ         volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

          1:35 ━━━●───── 3:05
                      ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
         ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
         volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦︶︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶
*Y/N pov*

I wake up every morning the same.

Lonely

I just wish I could meet my soulmate...wait i ment soulmates

I have always covered up my string of fate. Everyone has looked at me weird because I have more then one soulmate.
It really does make me annoyed that I have to cover them up, but people don't understand that you can love more than one person. It hurts. It really does.
But anyways I have school and I need to get dressed.

( I will leave the outfit up to your imagination!)

I'm finally ready! I walk downstairs to see my mom making me breakfast.
"Good morning mom!" I say as I sit down at the table waiting for my food to be ready.
I take out my phone and start to scroll through it. I then come across a new instagram post from one of my schoolmates saying that we're getting 2 new students.. I wasn't very interested but still read the comments just to see what my peers thought about it.

Hanjiinthebuilding:honestly I think it will be good for us! Easier to win dodge ball tournaments with 30 people!

Sura_nothere: I wonder if they are siblings or soulmates? That would be interesting.

Ikarathecapybara: haha maybe Y/N will finally find her soulmate

Close to everyone in my school has met their soulmate. It's not fair! Why wont the universe let me meet my soulmates! I just don't understand we're tied by fate! But when will that fate decide to meet.

*time skip to when your walking into school*

I finally get up to the gate and I see a black van pull up to the front. I (and others) were shocked to see who was inside.
IT WAS NI-KI AND JUNGWON OF ENHYPEN.

Days of all days they are the new students?

Everyone knew Enhypen were soulmates!

But they never knew Enhypen was still looking for their missing string.

Now in this world whenever you and your soulmate make eye contact your string becomes visible to you and your soulmate/s only.

I stray away from the crowd walking inside changing my shoes and walking up to my homeroom.

As the morning bell rang and the students started sitting down and doing their morning work, the teacher comes in and clears his throat

Mr hakrata: listen up class! As you have probably heard we have a new student in our class. But please treat him the same as you would any other student! With that being said come in!

Ni-ki walks in, writes his name on the board and bows. Everyone stares in adoration. But ni-ki stares at no one in particular.

Mr hakrata: sit by Y/N please!
I raise my hand and look back at my paper. Ni-ki sits down next to me, and gets out a binder and starts writing down the notes.

The the teacher says "talk with your table partner about this go."

You and Ni-ki turn towards each other

AN: Tehe im leaving you at a cliff hanger 🌝🌝