Description

Ran Chi crosses over into a cannon fodder ex-wife of a female counterpart in a career-oriented strong female book, but the target of the mission is not the little white flower heroine who has been groping all the way to the top, but the shadow queen Jiang Kite Ke, who has blackened after liking the heroine but not being able to do so.

In the original book, the energy of the shadow queen's blackening is fast causing the entire fictional world to collapse, and Ran Chi's mission is to do everything possible to lower her blackening value, and if she fails she will, she will ......
The system returned Ran Chi a nuclear amicable smile.
Ran Chi: "...... I think there's still room for further discussion."
System: "There's no discussion, set off!"

In order to go back alive, Ran Chi had to work diligently and seriously, cutting off all factors that could cause fluctuations in the blackening value.

Going on a deciphering variety show with the Queen of Shadows, okay! Watch her pull out all the stops to help the Shadow Queen solve the case!
An operation is as fierce as a tiger, look at the blackening value rising instead of falling.
Ranchi: ......

But it's also rewarding, her and Jiang Kite Ke's CP fans are flying all over the place, crying for the two of them to get married.
Ran Chi: ...... Is there a possibility that your stoned CP not only got married, but even had a divorce certificate.

When she finally took care of the blackening value and packed her own little bag ready to say goodbye to Jiang Kite Ke, she saw Jiang Kite Ke's reddened eyes and a body that was trembling due to excessive emotional ups and downs.
Jiang Kites Ke's voice was muffled and his words were full of heartbreak, but the man was stepping closer.
"Where are you going, are you leaving me behind?"

As he knuckled down, the sound of the chimes in his ears rose until they were shrill, and Ranchi's mind flashed red, alarm bells ringing.
The mission, it seemed, had failed.

--------
Text II
Jiang Kite Ke's birth seems to have been a mistake from the beginning, his parents died, his friends and relatives were hypocritical, and even his grandmother, the only one who was kind to him, was seriously ill.
It seems that even the only ties in this world are almost gone.

Until one day, she realises that her ex-wife, whom she didn't know very well, has suddenly become wrong.
She would take care of her in every possible way, help her dislike the provocations of unsuspecting people, take the initiative to lock her in a small dark room, and appear by her side when she was most helpless and say to her, "Don't be afraid, I will always be with you."

Every moment, every minute and every second, as long as she wanted, she was there.
Jiang Kite felt that God still favoured her, and gave her the treasure of her life after half a lifetime of suffering.

The light shone on her beautiful face, Jiang Kite looked at the beautiful girl in front of her, and the deep love in her eyes turned into a fire to burn her.