4

The three-hour deadline was quickly reached after a flurry of anticipation on the net.

5 minutes......3 minutes......1 minutes

Arrived! Ji Zhinan did not apologize!

Countless melon eating netizens have gone to Ranchi's microblog to leave comments.

[Not only did he not respond to you but he mocked, use black magic!

[You quickly transform, I've moved my bench you don't play with me.]]

"I'm afraid you're not being vain, are you?

Why no response after so long?

[At this pace, the next step is to sell the goods.]

[Upstairs you know the routine.]

More or less, Ji Zhinan's fans ran to the bottom to flaunt their power.

[Bluffing, I'll see how you round it up.]

[It's obvious that you're the one rubbing up against my family, and you're biting back, with your curiosity, you're not even worthy of lifting my family's shoes.]

[I thought it's so awesome, but I didn't realize that it's all sound and no flavor.]

[......]

Just then, Ranchi's microblog was suddenly updated with a text accompanied by a video.

I was originally the boss of a listed company, but I was victimized by scheming traitors! Subordinates abandoned me! The shareholders expelled me! Even the people I spend so much time with have abandoned me in a time of crisis! I'll start all over again, I'll take back everything I've got! I can't stand it anymore! Completely blackened!

The video opened and a voice that no melon eating netizen would ever forget came out.

"I really like you, give me a chance, with me you can still increase your resources, why not ......"

"I'm kind of a good-looking guy, right, it's your honor to be with me ......"

"Mixed circle is not all like this, you noble what the time, I take the initiative to find you is to give you face, you do not toast to refuse to eat a penalty wine ......"

The video came out, the bench has not yet warmed the hot eat melon netizens shocked is dumbfounded, not a minute # Ran Chi recording # on the microblogging hot search, the official is also very thoughtful in the back to add a "burst" word.

I didn't realize it was the software's pot.

I'm going to go, the Ji Zhinan looks like a man of honor, but in private, he actually forced a female star with a smaller curiosity than him to do so.

This sister is really brave, powder!

From the morning of the prophecy put melon I think Ji Zhinan to collapse room, I did not expect him actually so evil, vomit.

[......]

There are also Ji Zhinan's fans expressed disbelief, the video is synthesized, must let Ji Zhinan come forward to respond.

Ranchi didn't care about the online comments, now it should be a reversal of public opinion.

However, the male side can not sit still, call her, Ranchi directly black, he sent another message.

"Ran Ji you a female table. Son, have to do so absolutely is it."

"Do you know who is behind me?"

The other party's exasperated look made Ranchi very happy, so she replied to him, "Don't worry, there's more fun to be had. Your gold master? The Park family?" She snorted, "Yeah, let's see if she still helps you."