You're going down.

'Just take a right and-'

'A left and down the street to the right is your house,I know.'

'But-'

'There's construction work going on which means I have to drop you outside the lane,I know.'He said expertly.

My eyes widened as he sent me an amused expression.

'Erm,well h- how do you um,'I stuttered,earning a chuckle from him.

My body lurched forward as Harry's arm slammed on the breaks. His arm shot forward to hold me back,just the way my mom would.

The car came to an abrupt stop and then I saw why.
There were squirrels running here and there on the road and I felt myself smile when I realized how considerate Harry was.

He let his hand drop and continued down the road.

'Here we are,Audrey.'

'Well, uhh,thanks for the ride home,Harry.'

He sent me a suggestive glance as I realised what I just said. Shit.

'Oh,uh-not like that-'

'Audrey?'

'Hmm?'

'I'm sorry,I wish I could just take it all back-'

Bipolar much?

'Nah,it's okay,just a car.'

'No seriously,I'm sorry.'

'Its okay,really.'I sent him a soft smile.

He nodded and with that,he sped off.

'See you later,Harry.'I whispered and made my way home.

****
I bobbed my head to the music playing in the car as mum and dad talked about how I was obviously gonna win the race and that there was no one who could beat me in today's final race. The top 20 fastest runners,disregarding gender,from all over Louisiana were going to compete with each other in a 800m race and I've promised myself self that I was going to win,come what may.

The drive on the highway was so peaceful and tranquil,however the weird thing was that we were the only ones using it.

Thinking not much of it,we continued along as I gazed out the window,admiring the alluring beauty of the ginormous trees and blue sky. Life couldn't get any better,I thought.

Although, as we proceeded down the bridge,a dark patch of clouds,no not clouds,a huge storm was making weaving it's way towards our little car.

'Oh my god,oh my god,turn the car dad!Turn the bloody car!'I cried out.

'The breaks,accelerator everything has failed. Get out of the fucking car Audrey and Rose!GET OUT RIGHT NOW!'He panicked.

'Dad,we're not leaving you!'

'GET OUT.I'LL BE OKAY!'

But before any one of us could react to or process anything that he had just said,we were swallowed by the storm and all I know,is that somehow,out of all 3 of us,I was saved.
***
I got up with a layer of sweat covering every inch of my body.I was shaking in fear,as tears made their way down my cheeks.

No,they couldn't be coming back,right?
It's been a year since my parents death,but only 2 months since those nightmares stopped haunting me. Every night, I would wake up just like this and sometimes I never let myself sleep. But,once again,they've come back, to get me,to kill me and this time I have no fucking clue what I was supposed to do.

***
Today was my cross country meet and I decided that I was going to come back and start running once again.

Yes,it was my passion,my hobby to run till my legs gave out and my lungs begged for air.The euphoric feeling of the slight sting in my legs transforming into a harsh burn making me want to run even more.

Whenever, I was upset over something,I would sneak out and go out for a run. God,I miss those days. But, I didn't know what to do with life after the sick accident.I guess,I'll just give this a try.

'Audsss!'Renee,my best friend called out.'You back huh? Well,that's amazing,seeing that our team actually needed a leader.'She beamed.

'Cool,today is River Dayle versus who?'

'Duh,that doesn't even matter.We're obviously going to win.'

I hoped she was right.

'Oh no.'Renee groaned.

'Wha-?shit.'I muttered.

'Well hello there ladies!'Rebecca Black's voice,as deep as a teenage guy's voice called out. It could even fool you,until you actually caught a glimpse of her.

She was extraordinary with long black hair,high cheek bones and long tanned legs which stretched for decades. Her hand was covered with intricate tattoos,scattered here and there,they were beautiful.

She was a senior,a contralto in the choir,a rumored model for some company and the funniest thing?She was jealous of me. Of me!

She was literally the kinda girl who had every guy falling to their knees for her. Yet,she held a grudge against me.

'Where is he?'She spat.

'Haven't seen him,sorry.'I smirked,rolling my eyes.

'Well maybe we'll help you,you know,stalk Brooks later,so for now,goodbye noodle.'Renee said sassily.I tried to contain my laughter when I took a look at Rebecca's flushed face,sending daggers at us.

'Brooks is coming right?'Renee asked curiously.

'I guess,he's our best friend after all.'I sighed.

'Ill just grab a water bottle and come back okay?Stay here.'And with that she ran off somewhere.

As I looked here and there, I saw a mop of curls and green eyes looking around until our eyes met.

What the hell?

He walked towards me in his jersey that had 'Styles' written on it.

'Well hello there,Audrey!You on the run team huh?'He smirked.

Why was he smirking?

'Yep.'

'Well,you're going down then.'He winked and started walking away.

'Oh yeah?We'll see about that,Styles.'I shouted.

He just turned around and shook his head.

Wait and watch Styles,just wait and watch.