I'll drop you off.

'You!' I whispered involuntarily.

I don't recall seeing him, ever.He had the palest skin,but his eyes,his eyes were a shade of green.He had curly hair which was styled up.I could tell, that under his white button up shirt there were plenty of muscles.

He had numerous tattoos inked on his body.I could make out sparrows peeking from underneath his shirt.

I couldn't deny the fact that he was the hottest guy I'd ever come across.

'What in the world is wrong with you?Did you not see the signal turning red?!'I shouted,cheeks burning red.

'Sorry.'
His voice was soft and raspy,I wasn't sure if he actually meant it.

'You didn't even try to stop.'

'I said I'm sorry.I didn't see-'

'Yeah right,you didn't see the blinding red light and a car in front of you.I totally buy it.' I huffed.

I examined the car,the rear end looked like a zydeco accordion with the number plate now in pieces scattered everywhere.The back window was broken.Shards of glass all around.

The guy stood there,silently.Tension lingered in the air around us.

'Whatever.'

Suddenly,it struck me,it struck me that this car was my mother's most prized possession.The last thing that she had left since her death.

And the tears came rolling down my cheeks as I fell to the ground,bawling like a child.

I felt him sit down right next to me.He put his finger under my chin and forced me to look at him.
'Look,I'm extremely sorry for the damage I caused you.I really didn't mean to.'

This time he looked genuine.He gently placed his hand on my back and pulled me up.And then,he did something extremely unexpectable. He raised his
index finger,reached towards me and caught a teardrop on his fingertip, carried it away from
me and towards his face,pressing it into his right eye.And then it was gone.

'There.No more crying.'He smiled.

Car wheels on the gravel road made disrupted our
moment.A tow truck jerked to a stop right besides my car.

'Need a tow?'The guy in the truck leaned an elbow on his window.I didn't call a tow truck did I?

'If you're wondering how I found you,it was him.'He pointed to the balcony of a huge bungalow where an old man stood.

'I thought you needed some help...'He said.

'Thank you so much sir.'I sent him a weak smile.He nodded and disappeared into the depths of his house.

'Well,I've hitched up your car and heading towards 'fix and repair'.If you want,you could come along with me.'He winked.

'Uh excuse me sir,she's actually going with me.'The boy said,looking at me for confirmation.

Should I really go with him?I mean he's a stranger.I could just walk home or something.

'Okay.'I agreed hesitatingly.

The guy in the truck huffed and rolled his eyes.

'Suit yourself.' And with that,he drove off.

'Come on.' The young boy said,'I'll drop you off.'

'Oh and by the way,I'm Harry.'He said.

'Audrey.'

****
A new chappie for you all.Happy Reading xx