Chapter 1

***

It's been nine months since Sasha Salvador was pregnant. Her husband Steve had heard her voice from the kitchen in pain just when he got back from a meeting with the most outstanding groups.

The groups where the categories that people where grouped into they are the casters, the shifters, the seers and the elementals who are divided into those with fire, wind or water powers. Steve was a caster and Sasha a seer.

After the meeting Steve met Vegazard, the most powerful caster. The encounter with him was rather terrifying, steve would say.
But he put all that at the back of his mind. His wife was about to give birth to his child and he need to do something else immediately.

He took Sasha to not his arms and laid her at the back seat of his beetle car and drove her to the hospital. The more he got to the hospital the more windy it became then a storm started.

He arrived at the hospital and called on the midwives and they knew exactly why he was here. They took Sasha into the delivery room and asked an impatient Steve to wait behind. He could hear his name from the lips of his wife as they took her into the room.

An hour past and Steve became too Impatient. Just as he stood to pace the door opened and a woman with a huge smile on her face approached him.

"How is she?" He asked immediately. Looking at the woman.
"It's a boy" she beamed with a smile.
Steve let out a huge sigh. And the lady gestured for him to come in and see his family.

He rushed into the room and gasped as he saw his son moving in the arms of his wife. A smiled played nonstop in her lips as she looked at her husband's face.

He went over and pressed his lips on the his son's forehead making Sasha cry with tears of joy. Then he looked at her. "He has your eyes" he told her then she kissed him. Then the storm had stopped leaving a calm night. They both decided to stay in the hospital and go back the next morning.

***

They had named him Allen and got him tested for his group. Just like his father he was a caster. That brought more happiness to Allen at least when he dies his son will continue the reputation of his family. For years the Salvador have been recognized as the one of the best casters and now it wouldn't end in Steve.

Six months passed since Allen's birth. The night went as smoothly as the other nights until there came a knock on the door.

"Steve could you get the door" Sasha yelled from the room she was cradling her child. He rushed to the door and opened it. There a man on black robe and a hood stood. "Who are you" Steve asked. But the figure didn't reply. "Excuse me are you looking for anyone "he asked again and then he saw two red dots on where the eyes of the man was meant to be. "What are you" he asked the more obvious question.

He tried to shut the door but the figure blasted him with power. Sending Steve into the air and crashing into the living room table. That was a power only done by a caster. Steve thought. "Steve what was that noise all about. Who's at the door" she called from the room on hearing the noise.

The figure followed her voice and headed for the room. "Leave her alone" Steve yelled at the man but then he casted a spell on him making Steve weak and unable to move. He struggled to stand but couldn't. The moon revealed his face by taking of the hood. Showing of a bald head and a face that looked like it was deep in acids and red bulging eyes. The color too visible from afar. "Vegazard" Steve whispered.

The man went to the room and stood in front of the door while looking at Sasha. A drop of tear immediately went down the face of Sasha as she stared at the creature. "What do you want" she screamed. In tears now as she clutched her baby. "Where's Steve" she demanded to know. "Sasha" Steve called from the living room. Vegazard looked at him and raised his hand blasting Steve with a killing spell. "No" she yelled knowing fully well he was dead. Being a seer she could see his lifeless body in between broken wood from a table.

"Give me the child and i will spare you" he told her he walked into the room as she walked backwards to the window.
"Leave me and my child alone" she screamed like it would make him turn around and leave but he didn't.

She closed her eyes and had a vision. A man eventually came to save her after she had died.
She ran actions the room and laid Allen on the bed. "I love you" she whispered and Allen just looked at her. Before she could turn to face him he had casted a kill spell on her and she fell. Laying dead on the floor. Allen began to cry.

He walked over to where the baby laid and looked at him with murder in his eyes. He suddenly felt another person in the room and turned. Being right, an old man with long brown shiny hair stood in front of the widow.

"Care to join them brother" vegazard asked the man a grin playing on his face.
"You will not lay a hand on that child"
"Says who"
"Loitis compis" the man casted a spell on vegazard but he was to quick to block it.

They fought with all the spells they could think of. Both being the best caster.
Allen watched in awe not scared at the scary wind and flashes of light in the room not to mention the noise of sparks of powers surging.

"Give up brother" vegazard said but the man didn't let it get to his head.
"Butra vaposio" the man yelled and casted his spell.

"What have you done?!" Vegazard yelled looking at his hand as it was quickly fading away. "Good bye brother" the man said. "I'll be back, brother. I'll be back for that boy" his voice echoed as he vanished into thin air.

The man went over to where Allen laid and picked him up. "Hello there time to take you to your new home" the man smiled. Putting on his own hood he crept into the night and took Allen to the orphanage home.

***

This was literally the second time I typed this. I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to give me a star please.