9. The dream and secret

YEJIN POV: 

"Yejiunnie!!!" A little girl yells adorably and runs to me, tears in her eyes.

It breaks my heart into a million pieces.

I'm so sorry little sister.

"Hyeji," I say, tears running down my cheeks.

It hurts to be separated from her. 

But, this is out of my control.

The girl bursts out sobbing. "Unnie... I'll miss you..."

I'll miss you too.

I hug her tightly, wishing to keep her safe in my arms forever. "Don't worry Hyeji, your big sister will return for you. I'm sorry."

"NOOOO!!!!" She screams as I release the hug and stare at her sympathetically. "I cast this spell to make us both forget about each other and you forget about daddy!!!!"

My eyes widen in shock. 

Oh, no.

nonononononono

She couldn't have.

She couldn't control the urge.

She broke her promise.

I see her face beam with realization just before my vision gets blurry, and the only thing I am able to see is my dad grabbing the girl's hand and dragging her away from me.

--

My vision clears, and I see the silhouette of a girl and a man.

-

-

                           Who are they?

________________________________________________________

I flinch hard and immediately sit up, startled. 

WHAT WAS THAT???

I whip my head from side to side.

No, It was a dream. What kind of dream was that? A nightmare? 

Who is 'Hyeji"???

I take deep breaths, trying to calm down. 

It was all a dream. A dream, dream, dream.

GO BACK TO SLEEP YEJIN!!!

I can't. Not after whatever that was. 

I slowly get out of my bed and make my way to the wooden cabinet a few inches next to it. I open the first drawer. In there, is a small pocket knife and a bottle of medicine. 

Sleeping pills to be exact. 

I've gotten weird scary dreams and had trouble sleeping at night. That was when I'd use only one. But, this was different.

This was a much more vivid and emotional dream. It felt so real. 

It felt more like a memory. But that's not possible. I have no sister, and whoever I had called my dad, did not look like my dad.

Plus, that girl had cast a 'spell' or whatever it was. That was not possible in real life.

But again, it felt so real. As soon as she cast the spell, I suddenly felt my memories slipping away in the dream. 

And then, I had no idea who those two were, until I woke up with a jolt.

I grab the bottle and open it, dropping two pills in the palm of my hand. This should be enough.

I swallow them dry, cause I don't want to have to go to the kitchen and get water. If I do, there is a chance of Yoongi oppa waking up and seeing me taking pills. He'd question me like crazy.

They're some really bitter pills.

He doesn't know about this. As a matter of fact, no one does. No one except me. 

They don't know about that pocket knife either. 

I use it rarely, so I doesn't matter anyways.

____________________________________________________  

A/N: Sorry, it's a short chapter. But again, it's very important!!!

THXXXXXXXX