CHAPTER 1

Maeve stumbled to the toilet door and reached for the handle, 'oops' she thought, she had reached for the wrong one she giggled, why was she even giggling to herself she thought as consciousness nudged her mind which seemed to be in a frenzy, there was anything funny. Everything was in twos, she was drunk she knew it but she wasn't supposed to be.

She had not even downed her first glass of beer completely. Usually five glasses would only make her tipsy but half a glass had her feeling drowsy.

She reached for the toilet door again as she heard the digital front door make the locking noise and silence followed, indicating that everyone was gone. They did say they were going to pick up some pizza and a few food items before she got up to go to the restroom.

This time when she reached for it, it was the right handle, she stumbled out of the bathroom and paused a few feet from the door to steady herself. She was dizzy and hot and feeling weird, a feeling she did not recognize.

This wasn't a drunk feeling she thought to herself, she had to get to her room and sleep it off but it wasn't sleep she craved, some other feeling lingered. Her breathing was rapid and her body was getting warmer, she thought she was going to have a heart attack.

    After her brain seemed to stop shaking in her skull she looked up and saw someone standing, holding open the door to her room, he seemed surprised to see her. Roy had just watched byron and his other friends leave, he did not know half the people had come into his home that day, they were all friends of byron and his girlfriend stacy, they had said they were going to pick up a few snacks but byron had also pointed out that they might just go from there to another friends house to continue the party.

He was secretly glad to hear that he had just said goodbye to the last guest and was headed to his room to retire for the day when he saw a lady walk out of the sitting room restroom. It was a face he was familiar with, he recognised her as one of Byron's girlfriend's friends. This lady had not said anything the whole time she was there and he thought she had left first after he got up to get a glass and she was nowhere to be seen.

She looked from the empty bottles of alcohol sprawled on the floor and half eaten pieces of food spread on the center table and back to him. Her body seemed to be moving towards him against her will.

    She remembered shoving him into the room and onto the bed, he seemed perplexed and shocked so was she. She did not know where the strength came from, she was on top of him immediately, Straddling him.

Roy was very confused, this woman whom he had not spoken a word to the whole time she was in his house, was on top of him, he felt her gaze on him she seemed drunk but he couldn't smell alcohol on her.

He knew he should push her off him but he couldn't bring himself to, she might have planned this he thought, but his body tingled and he felt himself harden as she leaned forward still looking him straight in the eye, every thought left his mind.

It was then he realized he was still your typical hormonal male, although he thought he had already gone through that stage as a teenager.

Everything had been feeling boring for a while now, even when women threw themselves at him, he hadn't felt anything, he had gone to see a therapist and a doctor thinking he had a problem. But right now, he knew there was nothing wrong with him.

His body reacted to her in so many ways he was still getting used to the feelings when he felt her lips on his and he stilled. He should have pushed her off him at that moment he knew it was wrong what he was letting happen, this woman had no hold of her inhibitions. He felt her lips move on his and every thought left his mind.

Her lips felt soft on his as she opened for him, he thrust his tongue into her mouth and he felt her shiver, he knew what she was feeling and he was feeling it too.

    Roy was shaking from just a kiss, as the kiss intensified as her body started moving in rhythm to the kiss, grinding on him. He grabbed her waist to slow down her movement if not he would embarrass himself, his hands moved all over her back up her spine.

He could feel her warm body through the silk top she wearing, she suddenly broke free from the kiss and he thought she was about to get of him in a second she was back to kissing him and her top was off. Then she was touching him and with every graze he felt he burned, she seemed to be looking for something but she never stopped kissing him.

She found it, his hand, she took it and placed over her chest. He felt himself breath in sharply she was not wearing a bra and he was touching supple bare warm flesh. He had not realized his room was too dark to see her because he felt all of her, she paused rose slightly and looked at him, through the slightly open room door some light seeped in and he saw worry in her eyes.

His hand still on her breasts unmoving and her hand still over his. His thumb slowly grazed her hardened nipple she closed her eyes and smiled and all he saw was beauty, he used his other hand to pull her down to him and kissed her harder this time while his hand worked its way around her naked upper body.

    He kissed her neck and moved, worshipping her breasts with kisses, they were perfect, they fit perfectly in his hands as he caressed them delicately kissing every inch of them as she moaned in pleasure.