Who she?

As we were filming Katrina's new music video we all hung out behind the scenes.
I was taking to Kevin as the rest of the girls got their makeup done.

" Hot tub scene." The Producer said walking past us. " That's me." I said. I walked to the rest of the girls.
" See you." Kevin said.

" Omg your outfit is so cute." Xpher said.
" Thank you."

My outfit

" Your outfit is so cute as well

" Your outfit is so cute as well."
I said looking at hers. " Thank you."

We all got in the hot tub.
" Cameras rolling in 3,2,1." Producer said.
" Isn't that your boyfriend over there?"
" Yeah but it shouldn't be.."

" Cut, cut, cut." The producer said.
" What is that on your arm Y/n?" The producer asked. " Uh.." I said freezing up. I looked in Sam's direction giving him the help me look.
Sam walked over.

" She doesn't wanna talk about it, leave her alone and do the 10 seconds shoot." He said looking at the producer mad
My boyfriend Sam hated when people asked me about my Shelf harm scars. I hated when someone asked me about my scars.
He looked at me giving me a faith smile.
" Thank you." I mouthed at him.
" You welcome." He mounted back at me.
" I love you." I mouthed at him.
" Love you too." He mouthed back.

" Rolling." Producer two said.
" Isn't that your boyfriend over th.."
" Cut." The producer said.
" Y/n what's that on your arm i asked." The producer said. Xpher grabbed my shoulder.
" And i said she doesn't wanna talk about it." Sam said looking at her.
" You know what? It's not any of your business. And it's not important." Sam said.

" What is that on your arms?" The producer asked. I looked at Sam weary uncomfortable.
" Cant you listen to me?!" Sam said.
Colby joined us. He stood next to Sam.
" What going on?" Colby asked. Sam whispered something in Colby's ear.
" You fucking fired." Colby said looking at the producer. All the girls nodded. The producer rolled her eyes before walking away.

Producer two looked at me.
" I am so sorry Y/n." She said.
" It's okay, let's just shoot this." I said.

The video turned out pretty good i would say.