First kid

Me and Sam sat down on the couch looking at each other with an exhausted look. We had finally gotten Zoe our daughter to finally to sleep. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"You are such a good father." I said smiling at him. "And you are such a good mother." He said smiling before kissing me on the lips. I got on his lap before kissing him again but this time more passionate. He took my shirt of and threw it on the floor. I chuckled a little before pulling away.

"Sam it's to early." I said laughing a little.
"I know." He said laughing. "I jus.."
The baby monitor went off, and we could hear Zoe crying on the other end. We both groaned. We didn't think this parenting thing would be this hard. I am not saying that we aren't enjoying it, because we are but i think we both agree we would rather make out right now. "I'll get her, wait here." I said getting up. "Colby." Sam said throwing my sirt at me.
" Yeah. Is he home?" I ask looking at him. I put the shirt on as i walked the Zoe's room.

" Hi baby, mommy is here."  I said as i opened the door. I picked her up from her crib carefully. I walked around her room trying to calm her down. It didn't work. Sam came walking in. "Hi Zoe." Sam said walking up to us. She kept crying. " Can she sleep with us tonight?" I asked. "Sure." He said.

That night she slept with us and didn't even cry once. You could say she slept like a baby.