∆23∆

Jungkook draws in a long deep breath again,fixing his tie for the nth times and yugyeom chuckle squeezing his hand to give comfort.

"Do you want to come back later?"he whisper to the nervous male.

Jungkook shook his head in disagreement if he really wanted to move on from the two,he needed to do this yet here his heart was betraying him.

He loves the male so much that the pain of departure was too painful to bear.

Taehyung and Jimin arrive later making Jungkook turn around.

They lock gaze and they all couldn't deny that they had missed each other deeply.

Jungkook finally looks away and the two frown.

"How are you?"taehyung asked,trying to make things less awkward and Jungkook forced him a little smile,his eyes darted to Jimin who was looking elsewhere and he felt the pang in his heart.

The male wouldn't look at him now.

Great.

They were gestured into the office with a warm smile while Taehyung and yugyeom waited for them outside.

"You seem to be around Jungkook a lot,is it not tiring at all"taehyung muttered,a sarcasms in his voice and yugyeom laugh.

"And you seem so interested in our business,just mind your lover,I will do the same with my boyfriend"he smirk and that's what it takes for taehyung to lose his cool as he grabbed the male by the collar,his face pinned with anger.

"Stay away from Jungkook?"he snarl making Yugyeom scoff turning to him yanking his arm off him glaring dagger at him.

"I told you to mind your business beside are you not being too selfish here,have your parents never taught you not to be greedy "

"At least they teach me not to steal something that doesn't belong to me"

He muttered through gritted teeth and yugyeom huff in irritation.

"He is not an object you can snatch anytime you want,he deserves to be happy and you two just keep playing with his feeling "

"I never play with his feelings,I love Jungkook with all my heart and I'm going to do everything to make him mine"Taehyung says calmly but deep down,he's pissed off.

Yugyeom lifted a brow,staring at the latter as if he was too dumb.

"How can you do that,?do you know he's leaving with me after signing off the divorce papers"he mock seeing  taehyung's pupils dilate slightly yet he still remains calm composure.

"Who told you Jungkook is getting divorce"

It's taehyung's turn to smirk and yugyeom's cocky smile fades instantly as he grabs the latter by the collar his eyes turning icy cold.

"What do you mean by that?"he spat and taehyung yanked his hands from his collar punching the male in the process.

"I fucking mean!!,no one can take him away from us even you?"he snarled as yugyeom lunged forward only to halt when the door slam open revealing livid Jungkook while Jimin followed like a lost puppy.

"K....kookie w...wait...."

"Tell me I'm fucking dreaming!!,tell me you didn't just refuse to sign that goddamn paper?"

Jungkook yelled coming closer to the male and taehyung quickly went between them pushing Jungkook slightly.

"Please calm down kookie"taehyung demand pleading while Jungkook huffed in irritation,he was really about to go crazy.

"So annoying!!!"he muttered angrily gripping his hair in frustration,it's obvious he doesn't want to be there.

Jimin grabbed quickly his hands like his life depends on it.

"Kookie please I'm so sorry,I love you I didn't realize it before but now I do,the time I spent without you was like I'm losing my mind I don't want to lose you,I don't want you to go to someone who is not me,please just give me one chance"Jimin confessed desperately a tears felled from his face.

He was filled with regret at the thought of losing him forever,he knew all along that he truly loved the younger,he just didn't want to admit it.

he thought if he had to choose between the two he had to be taehyung.

it had to be him but what he didn't realize was losing Jungkook too was going to hurt.

perhaps if he had choose a different way instead of divorce maybe things wouldn't turn out this way.

maybe if he had just tried explaining everything to him maybe they could have found a way for the three of them to be happy instead of making a decision by himself.

"Are you not being too selfish here, remember when I used to beg you,I did anything for you to make you love me,I was so desperate but you just pretend to love me back,but now you want us back,are you kidding?,do you realize all the pain you give me,all the trauma?,I know I was nothing to you,but there's something I need to ask,did you plan to hurt me from the start and leave me?,honestly what do you take me"

Jungkook laugh turning back to him,his face void of any emotion.

"Kookie,I know my apology meant nothing now but I just want you to know that I love you,I love you so much that it hurts......."

He demanded desperately trying to share the words across but was too sad it already too late because to Jungkook they have already passed the land of no return.

"No!!,you already know you are going to leave me one day,you already think one day you will forget me, that's why you never tried to open your heart to me"

Jungkook yelled and for the first time,he release his frustration,his anger and the emotion he buried deep inside while crying bitterly and the two couldn't help but to break down as well, crying with him.

"Do you like it when I cry!!!,do you consider my feeling when you lied you put me second to him,you forget I was with you before he came,silly me I thought you could use me to get over him,I was with you through all those hard time but you forgot it all in a blink because he comes back you cut me off despite all the things we have been through,like I never existed in your life,all I did was love you,why did I deserve all this punishment You made me feel insecurity and weak"

He harshly wipes his eyes for more to take into place,his voice turning into a whisper,a broken sigh escaping his lips.

"the fact you never cared about me all those years we have been together made me hate you even more,your presence made me sick"he croaked, his expression scream pain showing his vulnerable time.

Jimin cried harder shaking his head desperately for the male not to leave him, the last thing he couldn't bear is Jungkook hating him.

Taehyung pulled him into his embrace, hugging him tightly like his life depends on him.

"Do whatever you want with me, please don't let go of me,of us"

Jungkook smiled painfully, feeling the warmth of the male for the last time.

he love Kim taehyung after all.

"You two belong to each other,I can't see myself in your future What matters right now is changing my life,I want to be happy again,I just feel like I need a change and I hope you would respect my decision"

Taehyung let go instantly,his eyes blurred with eyes,in that moment they knew it,they could feel they had let go of each other,they are on the verge of goodbye and they never even get the opportunity to be close.

Is it supposed to hurt this much.so much pain,so much cry.

Jimin lips wobbled at the memories and it was like everything was just a dream,the memories were still fresh in his heart and it was cutting him like a knife whenever he remembers.

He just couldn't forget it,no matter how much he tried.

The life when it's just the two of them.