Part 8

I was about to get some breadsticks when someone bumped into me and then i saw Finn looking upset

I was about to get some breadsticks when someone bumped into me and then i saw Finn looking upset."Hey Finn" I greeted him.

"Hi Lauren" he greeted me back and left immediately.

Oh okay..

When I entered inside, suddenly someone called me. "Cutie, We're here" I saw brittany and Santana.

I approached where their table was, "Good evening to both of you" I greeted and sat in front of them.

"Why are you here?" asked Santana. Before I could answer, Brittany spoke,"I invited her here" Santana glared at me.

"Do you still want to order? I'll pay" I said when I saw their eyes on the other table full of food.

I saw that Santana's eyes were shining,"Are you sure? I won't pass up your offer"I nodded and Santana immediately called the Waitress.

"Don't tell me there's something wrong with your food again?"

Confused, I looked at the waitress and the two cheerios who shrugged their shoulders. "There is nothing wrong with our food because we will order again and she will pay." santana said and pointed at me.

The waitress looked at me and raised an eyebrow."Do you have money to pay?"

"I have money" I answered but the waitress didn't seem satisfied with my answer.

"Are you sure? Because based on what you're wearing, you look like a beggar."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes because of what she said, there's nothing wrong with me wearing an Oversized Tshirt and pants.

I looked at the two cheerios in front of me who seemed surprised by the waitress's comment. Santana's jaw tightened and Brittany was about to speak when I suddenly put down my black credit card.

"If you don't believe me, I'm willing to pay before they order," I said.

The Waitress looked embarrassed so she immediately left our table.

"How did you get a Black card?"Brittany asked.

"Because i have a Job?" I answered awkwardly.

Santana looked like she was about to ask a question when suddenly a new waiter came and looked nice. He took the order of the three of us.

"Lauren did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"

--

"For the last time Brittany, We will not buy that unicorn" Quinn said tiredly and removed the stuffed toy from push Cart.

Brittany frowned next to Santana. "Look Quinn, it's okay if Britt wants to buy this unicorn you know she loves unicorns." Santana said and was about to put the stuffed toy back in the cart when Quinn stopped her.