chapter fifteen

Selena and I was sitting in the backseat of my dads car while Joe drove. His Ashely friend occupied the passenger seat while her friend occupied Nick's lap. I couldn't help but shake my leg in angry while she giggled upon him. I wanted to take her by her hair and drag her all the way across the highway, but no I only angrily chewed my nails and starred straight out the front window.

I was sitting in the middle of Selena and Nick, feeling more awkward and angry. Nick nudge me in my arm and I rolled my eyes ignoring him.

"let's go back to my place after you drop off your sister and her friend, babe"Ashely said leaning over and kissing Joe on his neck. The skanky whore that was sitting on my mans lap started to giggle and I looked at her from the corner of my eye. "Nicky maybe we can come over to my place" she said looking over her shoulder at Nick.

Nick smiled nervously at her and shook his head. "aw why not Nicky"she asked wrapping Ed arm around his neck. "because he has a girlfriend you slut" I wanted to say, but I watched as he glanced at me and I quickly looked away. "I'm seeing someone" he said. My eyes widen and I turned away fully looking at him. Is he about to expose our secret relationship to Joe? Am I dreaming? Please don't wake me.

Nick's Pov

Oh shit, what did I just say? Demi turned around and looked at me. Seeing the excitement in her eyes as she got the wrong idea only caused me to stutter. "I-I-I mean my mom need me h-home tonight, yeah she needs me" I said watching as Demi expressed hurt in her beautiful adoring chocolate brown orbs.

I wanted to hold her then and tell her just how much I love her. I never wanted to see the look she's giving me now, it stung my heart like a bee stinging me in the face. She slowly turned around and put her nail back in her mouth. I looked down sadly at her and wanted so badly to cradle her in my arms, but Joe decide to turn his attention from Ashely to me. "dude you're lying!"he said laughing not knowing that I just hurt his little sister, only because that's the thing I didn't want to do; hurt her. But that's exactly what I did do though. I felt horrible about myself, not because of this, but because I still haven't called Liam and Zac to call off the bet. I'm such a huge dick.

----

I slammed the door of the car and marched angrily into my house with Selena on my heels. Nick totally pissed me off and I dint think he even cares. What a douchebag. I slung my over the shoulder purse on the couch before slamming down into it. "Demi what the hell is wrong with you?" Selena asked sitting down beside me. You know what Nick, fuck you I'm telling everyone on Facebook about us.

"N-" then the sound of my "special" ringtone loudly interrupted me and I grabbed my purse, digging around for it. I took it out and stood up from the couch running upstairs to my room. "Demi!"Selena yelled chasing after me. Licking my door and running into my closet I answered my phone. "what?" I asked with no emotion. "baby" he whined into my receiver while I bit my lip in the darkness of my closet. "I'm sorry baby, but I did go home and I'm sorry for to-Stop" I said interrupting him.

"was she Delta?" I asked him.

He sighed into the phone and I could feel his head nod. I rolled my eyes completely disgusted. "Demi it was just one time and I explained it to you and you said you understood" Then there was silence. I'm blowing this whole thing out of proportion.

"can I come over? Please?" he asked in a low and pleading voice. Selena fist then collide with the door and I giggled onto the phone.

"maybe I should come over there...?"I asked walking out of the closet. He chuckled as Selena threaten to remove all my internal organs and feed them to my kids. "alright babe, see you later"he said trying to seduce me with his "seductive voice" I giggled and hung up walking over to the door.

"bitch, who was on the phone?"Selena asked barging into my room.

I shook my head and grabbed my purple areopostale hoodie from the back of my deskchair. I slipped it over my head as Selena laid down on my bed. "let's go to your house Sel" I said putting my phone into the large pocket on the front. She shrugged her shoulders and stood up.

We walked downstairs and I locked my house up before turning around and following Selena. "wait, what happen with you and Nick? Do you guys still talk?" she asked walking backwards on the side walk, facing me. I blinked and my mouth went dry, what am I to say? "yes Selena, I'm actually about to ditch you to go hang with him" No I will not tell her that, even if I wished so badly to gossip about Nick with her, Nick wants us a secret.

"nah, he just wanted to know what I liked for my sixteenth birthday" I said, knowing that would change her whole train if thought.

__________

comment vote fan please :)