part 1

it was so hard to think that my mum actually agreed to send me into a facility after the phone call - a phone call she overheard when i was speaking to the suicide hotline

i knew i had to call, everything was getting so hard to handle and i was completely losing myself to the voices inside my head.

the phone call

it was after a lovely dinner. it was after i threw up everything i have consumed.

so i picked up my phone, dialing the suicide hotline, i had it as a contact just in case i needed someone to talk to; like right now.

i sat on the edge of my bed, my right hand tapping my lap nervously as my phone continued to ring.

then someone answered

"hello?" i spoke

"hello, suicide hotline. what is your name?" a boy with a deep voice spoke

"rose, i feel like killing myself"

"woah woah woah, what is wrong?"

"everything is so hard, it gets worse everyday. it feels so heavy to breathe with all the weight of the world on my shoulders-" i trailed off and began to tear up so i blinked a few times to keep it from falling from my eyes. "-why do i feel like im drowning when im not in a body of water?"

"calm down ma'am, everything will get bett-" when my mom snatched my phone and pressed the disconnect button to end the call. i didnt even hear her enter the room i guess it's just because i was too busy ranting to someone.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, ROSE? YOU COULD'VE TOLD US!" she was yelling and i felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks. i cannot tolerate shouting, i instantly feel like submerging myself underwater.

and i felt my mom storm out of my room to have a talk with my dad

i relapsed.

and that is when i knew i was going to be in trouble

-
a/n

hi guys! this is my first try to actually complete a fanfic lol i keep on failing my other ones. sorry if this is cringe worthy 😢