She's gone?..

"WAIT NO! I LOVE YOU!! STOP!"
But it was too late. I was falling. Finally, the phrase I wanted to hear so bad was said, but I jumped. What was I thinking!! It's all over.

As I fell endlessly into the pit of darkness I fought so hard to get out of, nothing but shame and regret pushed me down deeper. But I felt relieved? Wind gushed and threw me about. I didn't fall all the way! I landed on a trail of grass near a road. The impact of the fall made me gasp for air, but soon all was black.

Although I was trapped inside this darkness I could still feel a cold breeze making the hair on my arms stand up. Muffled shouting and sounds echoed and hit of every corner, everything went silent for a while. I started to believe I was dead. But soon enough a metallic beeping sound filled the aroma around me and bounced off every corner. Days went by and the same beep was enough to drive me crazy, sometimes a muffled talk would appear. And it sounded familiar. Most of the time the only words I pick up are *i love you* or *im sorry* must be my mum, no. She's too much of a drunky, she never had time for me and probably never will. My thoughts all started to grow foggy. What's going on? I felt my body shift. A light! I awoke, and someone was holding my hand. I glance at his face. His eyes start to fill with tears and he shouted with joy. My throat was sore and dry. But I finally managed to say something. Something that made his joy turn into sad.

"Who are you?"

•I WILL MAKE ANOTHER PART ANOTHER TIME!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT, OR IF IT NEEDS IMPROVEMENTS 🫶•