Author's Notes

Author's Note:

This story was a work in progress, a tale born from fleeting inspiration and abandoned in the depths of my drafts folder. It lay there, forgotten and incomplete, its plotlines and characters left to wander in the labyrinth of my imagination. But today, I've made the unconventional decision to breathe life into this neglected creation and share it with you.

I must confess that, in its current state, much of it may not make sense. The narrative may be disjointed, the characters underdeveloped, and the plotlines tangled like a web of contradictions. Yet, I ask you to join me on this strange journey, to roll with the chaos, and to embrace the mystery that lies within the fragmented pieces of this abandoned tale.

Sometimes, stories have a way of finding their own path, even if it defies the conventions of storytelling. In its imperfection, there may be a unique beauty—a beauty that can only be appreciated when we let go of the need for everything to make perfect sense.

So, dear reader, thank you for taking a chance on this unconventional narrative. I hope you find something intriguing, even if it's just a glimmer, within the pages of this forgotten tale. Let us embark on this unpredictable adventure together, and who knows what we might discover along the way.

With curiosity and a touch of whimsy,

Muzan-