Chapter one: meeting the twins

A black-haired female yawned and was brought into the room and was met with six different people. She saw one she recognizes and sat down and they looked at her "this is our new avenger" spoke someone "fury she is a kid" spoke a male and she looked at him "i'm 18 and my names kamaria barton" spoke the female and "clint you have someone related to you" spoke a blonde male "yes, this is my younger sister, kamaria and her code name is moonhawk" spoke clint. The female smiled "hi i'm tony stark aka iron man" spoke the female and a blonde male smiled "i'm thor" spoke the asgardian. "I'm steve rogers also known as captain america" spoke another blonde and a red haired female smiled at kamaria "hello nat" spoke kamaria. "I'm bruce banner also known as the hulk" spoke a female.

Kamaria nodded at them and smiled "nice to meet you all" spoke kamaria and she remember something "clint I need you to sign something for school" spoke kamaria and clint looked at her "later" spoke clint and kamaria nodded. Kamaria and the team listened to fury and they left in their suits and they got to the place and watched tony study something when they got attack by a pair and kamaria shot one with her bow and clint shocked the other "mind control not a fan" spoke clint. 

The pair was taken and they questioned them "who are you two" asked tony and they looked at them "i'm pietro maximoff and that is my twin sister wanda" spoke the one with a bit of white hair and clint looked at them. They told kamaria and clint their past and they looked at them as they were questioned.  Kamaria looked at them "why don't you join us to fight ultron" asked kamaria and the twins looked at her "she is right you know its not to late to be heroes and save lives" spoke clint and the twins looked at the two. Pietro looked at them and looked at wanda and "we can help you guys against ultron" asked wanda and clint smiled softly at her "yes you can" spoke clint. 

Tony and the others watched this and pietro and wanda agreed to help them. Clint smiled at them and hugged them. Pietro and wanda hugged him back and they smiled and wanda looked at kamaria and smiled grateful for the two of them. Clint let them go and they were shown to a room in the tower and tony brought kamaria to her room next to clints room on the top floor. Kamaria smiled and grabbed a paper and brought it to clint and clint read the paper and signed it. Kamaria put it back in her backpack and her phone rang and she checked it. Kamaria had gotten a text from peter parker.

~rival besties~

peter: hey kama

kamaria: hey pete 

peter: can I meet your older brother

kamaria: let me go ask

peter: okay 

kamaria smiled and stood up and walked over to clint door and knocked the door opened and showed clint in a tank top and shorts and clint looked at her "my friend want to meet you" spoke kamaria and clint nodded "yeah I can meet your friend when we meeting" spoke clint and kamaria thought about it "i'll ask when" spoke kamaria and clint nodded. Kamaria smiled and went to her room and changed into a maroon tank top and black pants and she sits on her bed and opens her text messages,

~rival bestie~

kamaria: he said you can meet when we meeting up and where

peter: thats great and the park at 5:00 pm tomorrow 

kamaria: thats great

peter: oh can ned and mj come

kamaria: sure they can come

~the best~

mj: I can come right

ned: yeah pete maria we can come right