Talk

Its been a year since Ddosama has seen sugarhilllddot, his music career was going great. He was keeping his promise to his brother Notti.

Its been 2 years since Notti, but a year since talkin to his ex boyfriend.

A lot of people think he changed, some people think hes just doing him.

But in reality, life hit him hard as fuck all , he does is smoke drink be in the studio sometime pop pills to say awake.

He had no one to make sure he was OK. He had no one to make sure he ate slept showered. He had notti for that, considering the two boys were in a group home. he was the only family he had left until both boys met Darrian Jimenez at age 8.

They grew up together, all 3 boys were in a gang called 🅾️Y (original youngsters) they rapped, danced, went to school together.

He began crushing on ddot in the 6th grade.

In the high school Dd began to accept his crush on his younger bestfriend, while also having a girlfriend...

But he broke up with her for darrian and they were happy all 3 of them hell Notti also had a boyfriend named tyler but he killed himself after notti died.

So Dd was truly alone.

He had just popped some percs & a few pills he found laying down in the booth on the floor with blankets and pillows with his gun ready to sleep.

"I hope I overdose and die." He said to himself.

"No you cant think Like that you made too much progress to give up, doing everything for notti remember."

He slowly fell alseep not knowing he might get his wish.

David woke up in what looked like the booth except when he got up his body didn't.

"Yo wtf." He whispered.

"You might just get your wish." Someone said behide him.

He turned around finding a younger version of him bout 3 years ago when life was good.

(Okay so the one in the picture we gon call david not dd)

He was just staring at him like he was disappointed at DD.

"Me and you we need to talk." David said looking at Dd.

"Nah I dont really wanna talk rn." Dd said walkin ova to the couch.

"Thats okay you never really did, ive been screaming everyday since notti to let me out." David said sitting infront of Dd with his legs crossed with tears in his eyes.

"Hol up let you out, you couldn't protect yourself, I was protecting us." Dd semi yelled.

"You were protecting us."

"Yes protecting you, everybody in this world was rejecting us, nobody out he could accept us, they blamed us." David finally yelled lossing his temper.

"No everybody could except you, you blamed us that's a problem that you have, you built walls up to hide behind the shame. Popped pills like shit is cool but I don't know I guess I'm partially to blame. I dont know what to say." David yelled standing up.