ĆĦΔƤŦ€Ř 1̷̸̫̐͂̕

SHE was running. Why was she running again? She doesn't remember, she just has to run. Running hurt her legs. Looking back she say something shadowy following her. Who was that again? Oh well she needs to run. She ran and ran until her legs felt like they were to burst open. Until she smacked right shoulder first into an obsidian wall.
"Ow fuck!" She screeched, not even noticing the 3 men looking at her in inquiry.
"Ayo mamacita you want some good stuff?" The shortest of the men asked most likely joking, hopefully.
"Quackity you can't say shit like that, can't you see she's obviously scared dumbass," The man with a bandana on his head said, to the shorter male,
"Uh, guys where did she go?" One of them said, he had fluffy brown hair and a purple hoodie with a swirl on
"Oh shit thanks Karl, fuck you snapmap" Quackity said.
"Stop fucking calling me that!" ..Snapmap? said obviously annoyed.

She ran in the other direction away from the men. Quackity? Karl? Snapmap? All sounded way to confusing for the woman. She managed to make shelter in a nearby ravine. It looked already lived in however, Two beds? Meaning two people must live here, she knew that she's going to have to fight to stay here.

𝘗𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘗𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘍𝘸𝘶𝘮𝘱. 𝘍𝘸𝘶𝘮𝘱. 𝘗𝘴𝘩𝘢. 𝘗𝘴𝘩𝘢

The sound of water droplets did not mask the sound of footsteps very well. Grabbing a nearby sword, she got into her best fighting stance, trying to remember her training from her older brother, what was his name again? It started with a c.. dammit stop getting distracted! Back to the footsteps, they were nearing closer than ever, she could hear the voices now. "How could Shlatt exile us from lmanburg! We fought for our independence for that country! You were the leader of the rebellion Wilbur!" Someone said, their voice was high pitched but still sounds like the person is a male, most likely a child. Around 10 maybe?
"Yeah yeah Tommy I understand it sucks," she assumed his name was Wilbur said, their voice was deeper, his father maybe? As they neared closer she slowly became more and more anxious.

"Tommy wait! Someone has been here, and by the looks of it they haven't left" oh shit, they're here. As she braced for ambush unbeknownst to her they were bracing for an attack as well. She heard them enter, and was ready for the first strike.
"Who's there!" Wilbur called,
"Yeah I'll beat your ass!" The boy she thought was Tommy screeched.
"Oh it's just a woman" a blond boy said unamused.
"How'd you get in here lady?" Said the older male, he had dark brown hair and a leather jacket.
"Uh I walked in I don't know?" The female said

  "Alrighty then what's your name?" Wilbur said
"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours" She said.
"Fine my name is Wilbur Soot-Gold and this is my brother Tommy Minecraft-Simmons," Wilber introduced
"What up bitch?" Tommy said
"Rude much but my name is Y/N Taken-Huff"

————————-Author-———————

517 words

Be healthy

♥✿☆☼♧︎

-T͏