ĆĦΔƤŦ€Ř 6̶̴̱ͧ̓͋̄͡

Manberg's streets were drenched in obsidian shadows, the stillness of the night replacing the usual chaotic energy. Y/N, an acquaintance of Karl, was now navigating the somber world alongside the ever-optimistic Karl.

As they strolled through the deserted town, Y/N couldn't shake her feeling of unease. The cobblestone streets were eerily quiet, and the flickering lanterns cast long, sinister shadows on the ground. She'd heard of the city's turbulent history, and tonight, it was as if Manberg was holding its breath.

Karl, always seeing the world through the lens of a childlike wonder, was undeterred. "Isn't this place amazing at night?" he said, his eyes gleaming. "It's like a whole new world!"

Y/N managed a faint smile, her mind clouded by uncertainty. "It's different, that's for sure."

Karl's innocent enthusiasm made it challenging for Y/N to focus on the unsettling quiet around them. He was a beacon of positivity in a world fraught with turmoil.

Karl nodded, still unfazed. "Oh, I know! Chaos is part of what makes this place exciting. We should enjoy it while it lasts."

Y/N respected Karl's ability to find joy in uncertainty, even though she couldn't share his carefree attitude. These two acquaintances had become a sort of lifeline in the tangled web of Manberg's mysteries.

As the night pressed on, Karl's childlike optimism pushed him to suggest, "How about we grab some food and check out the festival grounds?"

Y/N ever the realist, couldn't help but be cautious. "The festival, Karl? It's been pretty quiet tonight

Karl simply shrugged. "Sometimes the best adventures happen when things seem calm. Let's make the most of it."

With Karl's unwavering enthusiasm guiding their way, they ventured further into the mysteries of Manberg's night. They couldn't predict what awaited them, but one thing was sure: the night had more secrets to unveil.

『ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ғɪʟᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇᴇᴅ』

"We need to go now! Cmon Y/N!!" Karl shouted

"Not until I find Wilber!" Y/N ran towards the festival grounds, listening for Wilber's loud laughter, reaching the right spot she yelled "Wilber? What are you doing!" He turned around confused beyond control, still laughing, "It was never meant to be" he saluted her and another man and pressed a...button? That's until she heard loud explosions "What did you do?" Y/N asked worryingly "Kill me Phil!"
The older man looked so sad "Please" "Kill me!" He took the sword, tears in his eyes and put it through his stomach "I'm sorry my boy, I've failed you" Phil said solemnly Y/N was already crying rushing for Wilber "oh no, you were a great friend Wilber what happened?"
As he took his final breath he, smiled? Y/N's sobs were heartbreaking as she watched her friend die Phil came soon after to hug her, "I'm sorry you had to see this, let's go up okay?" His words were strained as if he wanted to stay as well.
—————-hours later

In the dimly lit room, the weight of unbearable sorrow hung heavy in the air as the father, his trembling hands stained with regret, whenever he closed his eyes his lifeless son appeared. A torrent of tears welled up in his eyes, reflecting the agony of an impossible choice. The room echoed with the silence of a shattered bond, as he had been forced to take the life of the one he had vowed to protect. In that heart-wrenching moment, the father's soul was forever scarred, carrying the burden of a decision that tore his world asunder, leaving him with a grief that would haunt him until his last breath.

————————-Author-———————

607 words

:)