1.

Chapter: her name         Word :484

Chapter: her name
Word :484

the air feels fresh, and there is a cool breeze that makes everything seem calm and cosy. I walked out from bus stand .The air is filled with a sweet, fragrant smell of distant flowers .
As raindrops touchs my face i feels like he is warping me in his arms .
But when i opens my eyes he disappears .
"I'll be waiting for u for my whole life ",Chandni said with a wide smile on her face
"Chandni di come here either cold will catch u ",Her lil sis said
"baarish ka maja to usamen bheegane mein hai na ki baarish ke rook ne ka intazaar kar ne mein ",Chandni said

("The fun of rain lies in getting wet in it, not in waiting for it to stop.")
"Tujhe jo karna hai vo kar mai jari ghar ",Ishita said

(Do whatever u want ,i am going home )

"Oki ",she clucked

_____________________________

ABHIRAJ
I don't know why i can't smile every thing just irritates me .
So yeah i was driving my car on road .its heavily raining . I looked at a side of road in a garden . I spoted a girl dancing in rain ." Wh-what seriously she is dancing in rain" i saud while rolling my eyes .

She turned at me and reavled her. Her smile makes me totally melt.
I can feel my lips smiling while looking at her .
Her hair slowly becoming heavier and heavier with each drop of rain being soaked by her hair.
I know why girl don't like to wet in rain becuz of there makeup .but i can see her enjoying her life without any guilt .
*Honk*
Someone's horn intrupted in my thought . I looked at rare view mirror and saw almost 10 car's drivers are looking at her . But as soon as rain stops she vansihed like a bubble .
I then drive off from the scene and arrived to Raghuwansi mansion .
As i steped out of my car i saw guards bows there head at me and i nodes . I directly headed to my room . And threw myself on the bed . I can't stop thinking about her . Her happines say that she is happy but her eyes say that something in her past life is brothering her .
Why the hell i am thinking about her and its getting for me to forget her eyes and face .

*Knock*
I heard a soft knock at the door
"Come in " i replied in cold tone . Riya settled beside me and said bhai
"Hmmmm " i nodes
Riya cleared her throat and said"Bhai plss kal mujhe aap pick karne aasakte ho kya"
"Alright" Abhi said focusing on his lapto
After that Riya left for hopital for her night shift .

Mean While Chandni
After cooking dinner i packed my tiffin and my stuffs .
"Ishita mai hospital ja ri,tu papa aur ma dhayan rakhna " ,Chandni said raising her voice