Prolouge

SCENE 1
"you just .....get out ",he yells
His eyes raised narrow
"Where i can go ?",she ask
"Just....get outtt !",he raised his hand to slap her but stoped while looking in her eyes .
"Fine "she said in broken voice .
She left his  room
she sniffled quitely ,tears threatening to spill from her eyes .
___________________

SCENE 2
Its dark, and the street lights can't properly light every part of it.
That really creeped me out ,i can't walk properly becuz of my lehga .
I spoted a group if young men on the street . I choosen to avoiding eye contact with  them . They quickly surrounded me .
"Oh dear young lady where are u going ?",one of the men said .
"Just leave alone ",i said wiping my tears .
_____________________
SCENE 3
AFTER SOME TIME HE WENT OUT OF HIS ROOM AND SEARCHED FOR HER
"Where is she ?", he asked to body guards .
"Sir, she left mansion "Body guard said
"Go and find her ",he  clench
his jaw.
"But sir what if some one attacks on u ?",body guard ask while showing his concern .
"If any thing happens to me u will be safe but if anything happens to her then i'll shot u ",his Bloodshot eyes scared the wits out of everyone .
"Ye-yess sir",bodyguard said and left .
He also went out to search her
_______________________
SCENE 4
SHE SNACHED HER DUPATA FROM THERE HANDS  AND TRIED TO ESCAPE FROM THEM AND   LOST HER BALANCE .
SHE FELL ON ROAD . They tried to sexualy haras her . She kicked them and tried to ran but  bumped with a  car .
Driver of the car quickly went out and saw Chandni unconscious .  Driver was Abhiraj ,he  quickliy picked her in his arms and gently placed her in seat beside driving seat .
Young men attacked on Abhi and then Abhi kicked all men  and yeah after 2-3 punches they surrendered .
Abhi then took Chandni to hospital and after dressing her wound he took her to his home .

______________________
MEAN WHILE CHANDNI
I woke up and found myself in Abhi's room .
I tried to pick up  myself but my body refused .
My eyes searched for Abhi and saw him sitting on couch .
I tried 2-3more time and then i succeed and seached in drawer for first Aid box .
I cleaned blood from his bisep and after applying antiseptic cream ,i tied the wound . And covered him with blanket . Then i changed my clothes and slept in the bed .