Falling for you

Jimin reached at versity after 20mins and it was 9:15 when he entered inside the campus. Jimin was running faster and faster. Jimin checked time while running fast.
"Darn it..." Jimin cursed under his breath and went towards the elevator. He was then running towards his classroom and opened the door widely while breathing fast.
The whole class and also Jungkook who was writing something on board looked at him. Jimin was looking at Jungkook still breathing fast.
"Si...sir may I come in!" Jimin knew that this question is useless cause he had to listen Jungkook's harsh words then.
"16mins late park Jimin." Jungkook said and Jimin looked at down.
"I'm..I'm sorry sir..."
"Can you tell us why you were late!"
"I..." Jimin looked at Jungkook.
"It..it was traffic jam..on the road that's ..why!"
"Really!"
"Ye..yeah"
"45 students...44 students came early and only you are the one who stucked in traffic jam!"
Jimin felt like dumbfounded. He was yelling himself inside for saying a lame excuse.
"No I mean sir...
"If you tell me the truth may be I will let you in." Jungkook said keeping his hands inside his pocket.
Jimin sighed and looked at Jungkook again.
"Ok.. actually I woke up late today. I slept late yesterday night. That's why I'm late now." Jimin said finally and Jungkook smirked.
"It's only 2nd day and you are already late. I made you class representative but I didn't know that CR will come late "
"I'm..I'm sorry sir"
"Fine. Stand outside for 16mins and then I will call you inside" Jungkook said and started writing again while Jimin's eyes were wide opened.
"Wh..what! But air you told me you will let me in if I tell you truth."
"My wish..now stand outside you are wasting your time already "
Jimin tightened his fists looking at Jungkook. He then looked at his friends who also made a angry face towards Jungkook. Jimin closed the door and stood beside it.
"Fucking bad teacher he is!" Jimin said in a angry voice. He was then waiting outside and was roaming at the same place.
.
It's been 16mins already and Jimin became impatient.
"Will he call me or not!" Jimin said while checking through the window.
"Devils are everywhere." Jimin said in a cold voice but didn't notice Jungkook behind him.
"Really?" Jungkook said from behind of Jimin. Jimin's eyes were wide opened and he looked behind. He flinched and was about to fall on the ground but Jungkook held him promptly by his waist.
Jimin's heart was beating like a drum as Jungkook was too close to him.
"Who's this devil?" Jungkook asked and Jimin blinked.
Jimin then stood up promptly.
"Sir..no I mean I was thinking about a movie ...that's why" Jimin said somehow and Jungkook let out a small laugh.
"But I know whom you called devil "
Jimin's eyes were wide opened and he looked at Jungkook.
"No..no no sir please don't take it seriously. I just ..I men I was just talking about devil normally. Normal devil's" Jimin said and let out a silly smile.
"Fine. Go inside " Jungkook said and Jimin immediately went inside the room. Jungkook smiled fondly looking at Jimin and then went inside the classroom.
.
.
.
The whole day was tiring and bad for Jimin cause the day began with punishment. But Jimin was feeling happy also cause it was his first day at dancing club. Jimin took his dancing clothes and then went inside the changing room. He loved the dress as it was silk white. Jimin then went inside the dancing room. He could see other students already practicing in their own. It was a demo class today. They had show their dancing skill and they will be selected as a member of the club.
The dance teacher is very good and kind hearted person. They all liked teacher. He was also very talented.
"So I will see your dancing skill today. All the best and show your best okay!"
"Okay sir.." everyone said together and started dancing one by one.
.
When it was Jimin's turn his heart was beating fast. The teacher said all the best again and Jimin smiled. The music was on and Jimin started dancing in free style. Everyone was looking at Jimin  in amazed. When Jimin was dancing Jungkook was passing through the room but he stopped when someone called him. Jungkook was talking with another professor standing in front of the dancing room. While talking Jungkook's gaze fell inside the room through the big window and his eyes locked on a dancing Jimin. He was looking at Jimin without blinking his eyes. Cause the way Jimin was dancing made Jungkook go crazy.

Jungkook's heart suddenly started beating fast looking at Jimin

"Sir did you understand!"
"Sir?" Another professor who was standing in front of Jungkook was calling him.
"Sir?"
"Hu! Oh yeah yeah"
"You got it ! That's our new schedule."
"Oh yeah yeah I got it thanks" Jungkook said and again looked through the big window and saw Jimin already finished dancing.

Everyone was clapping for Jimin.
"Wow you are amazing Jimin" the teacher said and Jimin's cheeks became red as everyone started praising him.
"Thank you thank you guys"
Jimin felt like someone was watching him so he looked at the window but didn't see anyone.
.
.
Jungkook left the campus while walking fast.
"What's happening with me!" Jungkook said under his breath and went inside his car.
.
.
.
.
Night 9:30pm...at a night club...
"I hate Jeon Jungkook. I fuckin hate him" Jimin said for 5th time while hobi was only looking at him and was sighing.
"Ok ok don't be loud here."
"Why I will say more loudly I hate you Jeon Jungkook."
"Jimin fine ...you are drunk..let's go at home " Hobi said and Jimin just sighed.
"Noh .I will not go... until I tell Jeon Jungkook that I hate him..he he literally gave me punishments! Me!"
"It's ok...he can do anything you know"
"Huh..no never"
"Aish .will come or else I'm leaving you here"
"Haaaa"
"Youh let's go " Hobi was about to held Jimin but on that time his phone was ringing. The club was loud and Hobi went outside to receive the call as it was his dad calling him.
Jimin was resting his head on the table. He then looked around and didn't see Hobi.
"He really left me alone!" Jimin said and stood up. He could barely walk so he stood and was walking somehow. But hit his head with someone's chest.
"Uhh..so.. sorry..I" Jimin looked at the person with whome he crashed. And it was none other than Jeon Jungkook.
"You!" Jungkook said looking at Jimin. Jimin frowned his eyebrows as he felt like he knows the handsome boy already.

Jk at the club:

Jimin at the club:

Jimin at the club:

See you in next part 💜Sorry for the late update

Sorry for the late update