Intro (READ FIRST)

Intro to Daddy Issues

Hey y'all. So I lost my first 50/50 for imbibitor lunae and got Welt instead.

"Wrong imaginary unit!!!" I said... still got Dan Heng tho let's go!!

Anyways I like Welts character! Didn't really play Honkai impact too much, but I know this Welt is from that universe.

Traveled from one universe to another... yes I'd get caught up listening to him talk for hours.

Not to mention he slices a planet in half as his ultimate... yeah.

Now let's get started on a little bit of a description so you all will be able to understand the story a little.

_____

Not following the Honkai star rail lore.

This story involves some trauma and abuse both in flashbacks and in conversations with your character. You hold an interesting power, branched from Nihility. (Same path as Welt and Kafka and the like.)

Your power is, to an extent, a means to creating a space that defines nothingness. Imagine that you're able to create a space around your allies and enemies that strip both buffs and debuffs. Combat types won't matter anymore. Cool right?

But your power is very misunderstood. Your mother died giving birth to you, which left you with your father in your life. Things for fine for a few years. It wasn't until your powers first started to show (and your lack of control over it) where your father and others around you would find you to be a freak.

Although I did say things were fine for you for a few years... I just meant this was the lull before the storm. Your father wasn't very loving. Nor did he care much for you. When your powers came... he became abusive toward you.

Because of others fear of your power, they would isolate you and shun you. The friends you used to have, gone.

And every time you dreamed after that fateful day, you were always encompassed in nothingness. But you always felt watched and scared. Eventually you would see a pair of eyes, nothing human-like. The being was that of a whole galaxy which was being sucked into nothingness.

Whenever you would see this thing... you would feel numb. Perhaps it was there to numb the pain?

One day, your father had enough of you. He planned to try and create an 'accident' to your untimely demise.

You waited for him on the rooftop, until you felt a push. You'd gasp as you fell to the alleyway below. A yelp could be heard as you landed on an unknown monster.

So you didn't die, but your father didn't know that.

Now you were in another predicament... as you'd soon be knocked out by the monsters. There were voices in the background which you heard. They sounded panic as you'd hear more yelps of the monsters. But your body ached from the fall, and you could no longer stay awake.

So you closed your eyes....