𝓤𝓟𝓓𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓❗❗ 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷

5Years later...

Jieun P.O.V
I'm very thankful for my Family for helping and supporting me all the time. I'm relieved now. As what i had promise for my Inlaws I sent a lots of pictures of their Grandchildren when they came out of my womb and up to now they still keep in touch but I had one favor to them to keep it only from the both of us nor Jungkook. They're very excited to see Alexander & Alexa in person. Yes they are Twins. They grow so fast and they're very caring,loving Son and Daughter. About their Father.. they kept on asking and asking everytime they remembering a figure of a Father. I don't know how can I explain because they are very young to understand. Anyway they're turning 5 years old.
My Sister and Mom always telling me that they resembles Jungkook most especially their eyes. But I always answer them ''Who's he?". Then they both advice that its time for me to forgive him and listen to his reasons.. and they know I can give him a second chance because he has a place in my heart and for Alexander and Alexa they should meet him and know about their Father after all.. I know they're finding love and caring of a Father I sense it every time they seeing a complete Family bonding somewhere.. I can see it thru their eyes.
Tomorrow is our flight back to Seoul.

Jungkook P.O.V
Sunday tomorrow and I'm still thinking about Jieun and our Baby. I remember our last date... that is a priceless moment. ''Sir.''Mr Jung. ''Oh, nae.''I said. ''I'm really really sorry about that I stalk you-''I cut his sentence. ''It's okay. I should be thankful to you. If you didn't do it, I don't know where will be I am right now. I shouldn't even do that cheating..''I said. ''Yes sir. You shouldn't do that anymore.''Mr Jung said. ''Nae.''I said and smile. I hope I can meet Jieun again.. I missed her so much. And also my Baby if how he or she look like.. ughh.. I want to see them..

Next Day

Jieun P.O.V
We're now here in Seoul. Were on our way in My Mom's house.
''Mom where are we going?"Alexa ask. ''At Momcy's house.''I said. ''Mom, we will live here forever?"Alexander ask. '' I can't give you a clear answer for now.''I said. They just nod

//Mom's House.//
''How's here?"Mom ask. ''It's so nice and refreshing. I love to gather more friends here momcy''Alexa said. ''Well that's great but, you'll not live here.''Mom said. ''Momcy?"Alexa said. ''What Mom?''I said too. Dad, Mom and Unnie smile. While oppa playing with Alex.
''You will live with your In laws Sweetie.''Mom said. ''What we haven"/ talked about that?"I said ''They wanna spend time while you are guys here.''Dad said. I sigh. ''Mom are we meeting Daddy?"Alexa ask. ''No''I said. They all stare at me.

Next Day

We have to move at my Inlaws house today. My parents and siblings can't accompanied us because of work. So we just decided to go there on our own with our Driver.

//In laws House//.
''Mom were here?"Alexander ask. ''Yes were here.''I said. ''We should greet them Annyeong-haseyo?"Alexa Ask. I laugh because of her cuteness ''Nae.'' I said. I press the Doorbell and we saw Mom and Dad... ''Annyeong Haseyo.''We greet them. ''Annyeonghaseyo''Jungkook's Mom and Dad. ''Omo. They're so cute.''Mom said. ''Thank you.''Alexa said. They hug and kiss them I saw their happiness on their faces.. I got emotional ''They grown up so fast''Dad said in tears. I just smiled And suddenly Mom hug me. ''How are you. You look more beautiful.''Mom said. ''I'm fine Omma thank you so much.''I said and hug her back. ''They look like Jungkook.''Dad said while looking at them and smile. ''True. Anyway let's eat for breakfast we prepare so much for us.''Mom said. ''Nae.''I said. And we went to their Dinning Area. After that we all in their Living area and talk about everything when we're in L.A. while kids busy playing their stuffs then suddenly the doorbell ring.
''Oh, here he is. I'll just open the door ''Mom said. Dad and I just continue talk about our topic..

Jungkook P.O.V
My mom told me to go to their house because she will give something on me. Aish. What should it be.
I press the doorbell and my mom open the door for me.
''Oh!''I murmur. I saw Jieun... and 2 kids playing. Tears fell on my cheeks. ''Here he is.''Mom said.

Jieun P.O.V
''Here he is.''Mom said I look to it and its ''Jungkook?"I murmur. ''Jieun..''he said. ''I think we should go for now. Let's go kids to the pool''Dad said. And they walk out. ''I'm sorry Jieun.''Jungkook said and hug me. I didn't react. ''Jieun, I'm so, sorry.''He said. I look into his eyes. I shook my head and can't even look in his eyes. ''I'm sorry, I didn't even mean to do that cheating on you. I'm just so stress and don't know what to do. I have no one to talk to.''He said while crying. And he hug me. ''You know how much I love you. Without you my life is miserable..I love you Jieun. I will not ever ever do that again. I already change my life..for you. Please give me another chance''He added. I broke the hug and tell something ''Jungkook, I was there as your Wife you could have just talk to me everything that you are going through. You hurt me once more.. that's enough. I'm scared to what comes next if I ever have to forgive you. But- I am sorry because I was so selfish about the Kids.''I said. He cried. ''Let's just be there for the Kids. But I'm sorry I just couldn't give you a chance anymore.''I said and call the kids.

"We have Twins this is Alexander and Alexa"I said the kids smiled at him. He smiled and hug them.

"Daddy?"Alexa said. "Yes my Love"He said. "We missed you so much Dad."Alexander said.

Watching them makes me cry, I am very sorry that you only meet each other right now.

After that, I gave them some time and talked with my In-Laws.

"I hope you could understand what I am going through."I said

"I respect your decision. But if given a chance please work it out. Give him another chance."Dad said

I smiled

"If I could see his eagerness and something that might give to me a reason to give him another chance in the future. Why not. But right now I just couldn't. I'm sorry."I said

Mom gave me a hug

"Its alright Sweetie take your time. Were always here for you because We Love you Dearly."She added.

I decided to leave them to Jungkook and spend more time with him.

While I had to do my work on my Main Office again.