𝓤𝓟𝓓𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓❗❗ 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓪𝔂~

Jieun P.O.V

I really really feel the pain.. right now. I don't know what to do.. I have a feelings for Jungkook. But i want to forget this feelings.. I know this is not right.. For all of the things that Jungkook have done to me with his Witch Girlfriend!.....

"Yah! Jieun. Are you Okay?" Bambam ask. "No."I said sadly. "Why?" Bambam and Eunmi. "This is not right Feelings.."I said. "Why? What kind of Feelings Jieun?" Bambam ask "Feelings to Jungkook." I said "Bwoh? Jungkook?" Bambam and Eunmi. "Yes, you heard it Clearly Guys I have a feelings to Jungkook. I know this is not right. For all the things happened" I said while tears falling. "Jieun! I don't know what to advice to you. But i think you should need Space to think about all the things happened to you maybe it is hard.. but i know you're a strong Girl! I'm here with Eunmi.. We will Support you because were Friends! Okay Jieun! You know what i mean right? Fighting Jieun! We love you always and were here for you Anytime you need us." Bambam said "Yes! Bambam is  right" Eunmi said. And we Group Hug! "Thank you im very Lucky and Thankful to have you Guys! I love you more~" I said. I'm feeling better now. Because of all things that i wanted to confess i already did it. Thank you for Comforting me.

Bambam P.O.V

Jungkook is very Lucky.. Because a very humble, beautiful and kind Person have feelings to him.. Yes it is Jieun. I have a secret feelings for Jieun. But i will do everything to make her Happy. Eventhough i'm not the person she likes. I understand her.. and i will support her on what she wants because i love her so much. I'm not expecting her to love me back like Jungkook. I will be happy on what she wants.

Jieun is already at their house. We accompanied her.

Jieun P.O.V

I'm crying at my room..

Knock Knock Knock!

"Come in" I said "Hey Jieun! come downstairs dinner is ready.. Oh? are you Crying? What happen?" Unnie said. I run to hug her.. "Yah! Jieun What happen?" Unnie said. "Earlier, Jungkook and his Girlfriend did something bad to me at School." I said while crying. "What? Let me have your Adviser Contact number. I will report them."Unnie said "No Unnie, I'm fine right now."I said.

"What? Are you insane. Your Crying and you are Okay? Jieun! Please." Unnie said.

"Say what do you want to say! But i'm fine. Though I have something weird feelings for Jungkook." I said. "What? Do you have feelings for Jungkook, Jieun?"Unnie ask. "Yes, Unnie Bambam said that i need a space.. to have a good decision for it."I said. " Bambam is right. But i have some plan. I will help you." Unnie said and Hug me. And i hug her Back. " What is it Unnie?" I ask. " I will get a Permission to your Adviser for take some Break in School. Maybe 2 weeks." Unnie said with Smile ☺ "Okay Unnie Thank you so much." I kiss her in cheeks and hug her. She hug me back.

Next Day.

Mrs. Kim agreed for my Unnie's Permission. I'm really Happy.

@SOPA

Eunmi P.O.V

Aish~ We will miss Jieun so much. But this will help her. Fighting Eunmi!

Oh, Mrs. Kim is coming..

"Good Morning everyone i will tell you Something important. Park Jieun will not attend School for 2 weeks. Jieun will not report to the head on what Happened yesterday *glance at Jungkook and Haneul*. I'm very happy to have a student like Jieun. Because she is very Kind, Considerate. Patience and Humble Person. " Mrs. Kim said

Jungkook P.O.V

I really felt bad right now! Why i have to do this to her.

"Hi Baby! Jieun is really Cheap and Loser Girl right?" Haneul said.

"Shut Up!"Jungkook said. Why i feel so Guilty. ______________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED!