Another day

I wake up and sigh heavily. I had a long shift last night and didn't get home till 5 p.m., so naturally I was sleep deprived.

"Let's see if he sent anything today."

I pick up my phone and look at notifications. Nothing, not a single fucking sentence. It's been 2 entire years since my ex-boyfriend, Player, called us off. I mean, I kind of deserve it for going out without telling him a few times. It still made me sad that he hadn't come back or, even say "sorry". Either way, I walked downstairs to see my roommates/friends making breakfast.

Victoria was making scrambled eggs, she always knows how to handle something on top of a fire. Whether it's physical, mental, or emotional. She's been helping me try to get over Player and find someone new. When she helps me get over my fears, it helps a lot, but when she tells me to find another guy, I totally break down from the stuff Player told me.

Samantha is setting the table, she doesn't cook much, but helps a little too much. She's always getting on top of her schoolwork, whether its the weekend, holiday, break, Summer, you name it and she'll be working. Me and Victoria always tell her to take a break every once in a while or else she might just burn herself out.

We all sat down and Victoria gave us some eggs on our plates and she sat down

"So...I heard there's a dance at Palma this Friday," said Victoria.

This was her usual plan to help me find another guy, honestly, she succeeded sometimes, but most of the time it doesn't work.

"I'm not going, I have to study for the exams in December." Samantha replied, she was usually the buzzkill out of all of us. But after a little bit of talking she'd go with us, as long as she had her phone

"I'll go, maybe I'll find myself a new guy. I mean, Player goes to Palma, but I heard he doesn't go to dances." "Alright, the I guess we'll go to Macy's to find some dresses this evening?" "Sure, and Samantha can decide which one we'll look  the best in." 

Me and Victoria smile as we look at Samantha, who looks up from her work

Samantha rolls her eyes and smirks, "Fine, I'll go, but I'll be sitting at the table 90% of the time..." said Samantha. "Alright, it's a plan. After school, we go to Macy's," "Yeah!"

I'm back after 5,632 years of being offline :b

...hi :D