Goodbyes For Now | Part 7

Zhanghao was heading back to china. His flight was in a couple hours and his friends decided to drop him off at the airport.

Jiwoong and Hanbin were heading back to korea too.

It was a sad day for the group. They all promised to keep in contact and meet up again. Even though they haven't known each other for very long it was really hard to let go.

When they were all together it felt so right.

"Bye zhanghao! Let's meet up in china soon!" Ricky gave him a warm hug.

"Of course ricky. And I hope you know we saw you and gyuvin get in the car together yesterday." Zhanghao chuckled before hugging yujin.

"Matthewwwww i'll miss you so much" jiwoong whined

"Jiwoong we literally live 20 minutes away from each other. But i'll miss you too. Have a safe flight." Matthew gave him a sweet peck.

"You'll be okay right? What time is your flight tomorrow? Will you call me when you get to your gate?" hanbin confirmed with the two youngest.

"Ah hyung.. We got here safely, we will make it back safely!" Gunwook said.

Hanbin sighed. "I know I know. Take care."

The threee of them walked away after finishing their goodbyes.

The atmosphere felt different when it was just the six them left. Most of them were either leaving tomorrow or the day after.

"Hey I know we are all kinda gloomy but let's make our last moments count!" Taerae said trying to lift the atmosphere.

"Hey let's have fun!" Yujin excitedly said.

Ricky left his hotel early and decided to stay his last night in LA in the rental house. They were all on the couch talking and watching a show.  Well the members over 18 were having a couple drinks too.

"I'm really gonna miss this..We actually need to meet up soon right?" Matthew said

"Fuck. Ricky, you and zhanghao need to move to korea or something."

"Actually i think zhanghao is. I heard him talking with hanbin. He applied for a visa." gunwook spoke up.

Gyuvin took another sip of his drink with ricky on his lap.

"Yeah i don't think you can separate those two.. It was hard enough separating matthew and jiwoong today." gyuvin said reminiscing of earlier that day.

"Come on ricky! Your the only one left!" yujin chummed in.

Gyuvin looked at ricky with puppy eyes. Gyuvin looked like a actual dog and ricky felt his head go fuzzy. He was madly in love with this man.

"I'll be on the look out for apartments."  ricky said drinking strawberry soju.

"Your not moving in with me and my family? They will love you!" Gyuvin whined.

"Gyu. I haven't even meet your family and we met like two weeks ago.."

matthew laughed at the tow bickering.

"Ricky,  stay with me. I live in a apartment and my roommate just moved out. You can move in with me as long as you and gyuvin don't fuck while i'm there. Plus get your rent on time." Taerae said dramatically.

Taerae didn't mind ricky moving in but he did mind having to hear noises throughout the night.

"I guess that works out." Ricky said pondering. "I'll think about it more once i'm sober." he added before chugging the rest of the bottle.

Ricky totally regretted that the next day. He was hung over on his 12 hour flight. He sat alone in business class crying with his pounding headache.

The time he spent in LA was truly amazing, and now what? It was just over? Of course he'd keep in contact with his friends and boyfriend but it wasn't the same.

Ricky felt complete with them and now he was empty again. Alone with no friends, no boyfriend and no family.