14

Kaior POV 11:17pm

"Can I helppp...." I said

POP POP POP POP POP-gun sounds

*Kaior hits the ground with blood rushing from her body drenching the concrete.*

Asia & Tressure's POV

We were on our way to Kaior's house so we could get ready there and go out together

We were on our way to Kaior's house so we could get ready there and go out together. Then we would sleep over when we're done partying.

We both got to Kaior's house at the same time 11:22pm. Getting out of the cars we walked towards the front door with our bags of clothes for the weekend.

We went up the stairs and Asia saw Kaior's blood spilling on the porch, they screamed dropped their bags and rushed to her body to feel for a pulse.

Asia threw their bags into the house got a charger, Kaior's phone, and the house keys. While Tressure was applying pressure to Kaior's wound.

Asia locked the door and helped Tressure to put Kaior in her car. Tressure sat in thw back with Kaior while Asia rushed to the hospital.

Once at the nearest hospital Asia ran inside to get help and a few nurses came with a stretcher to put Kaior on.

"What happened " the doctors asked while applying pressure to each wound.

"We don't know we found her like that." We said.

Asia called Za'Niyah and there was no answer, Tressure messaged Za'Niyah and it delivered.

Tressure called up Monté and told him to bring Elijah and Latrelle.

She didn't want to let them know that Kaior had been shot, only god knows what they would do, Monté responded and said ai.

Asia and Tressure sat down waiting for Za'Niyah to call back and for the boys to show up.

20 minutes later