Chapter 21: The Unexpected Relationship (Ending)

Your POV

It's almost nighttime...

"So, this is the last time we meet, Y/n?" F/n asks me after I step out from the front door.

"Yeah, it's been fun meeting with you," I reply to him.

"What about me? I've been dealing with snacks along with dinner until the night." His mother speaks to me.

"It was delicious since you're that nice." I give her positive feedback that tasty foods come with quality and care.

"Why thank you." She is satisfied. I smiled as I could enjoy the last memory with F/n. "Y/n, I'm sorry about your mother. I thought that she could be okay to be with you again, but now..." She was worried after hearing about my mom's decision for her future. Sadly, we both go in separate ways after all of this.

"It's ok. I've already got my own life right here." I explained that the life I wanted had already been started. Everything until now, I've already made up my mind. My heart is where I tend to restart with a new family while forgetting the old. Both of them have no word to say but to watch. I left as I went back to my old home to finish packing up my things before the day came.

...

"Ah, now that my things are finished to be packed, I should be ready for someone to come pick me up." I stretch after a long planning while packing up my entire stuff in my suitcase and backpack. I tend to rest while I can hear the dog stepping in when we are in my bedroom. "Hey there, Honda." I sit up with my eyes watching him. His tail is wagging horizontally for excitement after all the days that he was worried about me. He has his front legs up as he wants to hug me. "There, there..." I hug him while holding him up. "You missed me, don't you?" I make a cuddle over him since I want to bid farewell to the old home after graduation. I can't stop smiling because Honda is a cute dog. I put my hand on his head, just a soft rub would be ok. I can't tell how long because he was like a friend to me. "I wish I could play with you for longer today, but I need to get ready to move out. Don't worry though, you'll still be with me anyway." I encourage Honda to stay calm and have to sit down so he can be quiet while understanding me. I put him down so he can move freely. He spins in a circle with an excited face where he thinks that he can still be with me when we are moving to a new place as a new home. I smiled after seeing him like that.

"..." The doorbell sounded off. Honda rushes to the front door in the time he tends to bark at the visitor who is outside of the house, standing at the front door.

"I wonder who is it this time." I start to see through the peephole. The view I could see was none other than the girl that I only knew well in a personal matter.

"Y/n, are you still in here?"

"Yeah, are you here to visit me for some reason?" I ask. "Honda!" I scolded Honda for barking too loud. I ask him if he can just be quiet for the visitor. ("Why is she here?)"

"Is Honda still with you well? Don't you think that I should be welcomed with you along with your pet?"

"Uh, well..." I can't say no because of what happened. I have to admit. Sometimes people like her tend to be friendly on the inside while having to take pride outside in her public reputation. "Just what are you doing here, Tristy? Don't you think this is the time to stop?"

"Y/n, it's ok. It's only you and me."

"I know. I understand why you came here because I wanted to start over." I grunt before I can open the door after unlocking it. I didn't want to see her like this because I wanted to forget everything and move on. But it is not that easy when it comes to having a deal for revenge and hungry for power.