rf wally x sa reader

Theme :angst and mention of assault

Don't read if uncomfortable or if it brings back trauma.

You were going to wally's office until you were approached by a guy and he started hitting on you "hey beautiful/handsome wanna go out some time." The guy said and got really touchy "no thank you in not interested in dating right now." You said.

The guy got frustrated and forcefully kissed you and started putting his hand up your shirt until wally grabbed the guys hand "don't touch my assistant." He said and soon he called over security "take this guy to the color extractor." Wally said and they take the guy away.

Soon wally looks at you "are you alright assistant." He asks and you just hug him and start crying into his chest and he starts rubbing your back to comfort you.

Soon you both went to his office and he let you stay there the whole day to calm down and get more comfortable and feel safer from that assault from the guy.

Soon he left and went to your office and got your secret stash of snacks and sodas and brought them to you to help you feel better.

And you just stayed in his office the whole day with him as he comforts you from that traumatizing experience.

.........................................................

Sorry for not uploading or posting or something like that I just didn't have a lot of motivation to do this but I hope you like it.