Chapter 11

"What's the surprise?" Felix says as Hyunjin drags him downstairs to put there shoes on and grab their stuff to go somewhere.

"It's a surprise I can't tell you until we get there. Now let's get in the car." Hyunjin drags Felix outside to his car.

"Wait you have a car." Felix asks getting into the passenger seat.

"Yeah I saved up the money for it and my parents price matched what I saved so I could get it."  He explains before starting the car then driving to the surprise place.

They talk the whole time then arrive at the surprise.

"Karaoke!" Hyunjin says excitedly.

"Wait Karaoke. I love Karaoke!" Felix says and they both get out of the car.

"Plus this places karaoke room have space to dance as well." Hyunjin says holding onto Felix.

"Thank you so much Jinnie. I love you" Felix kisses Hyunjin.

"I love you too." Hyunjin kisses back.

They get inside the building and check into the reservation they Hyunjin had made. The workers bring out the snacks that Hyunjin had preordered. 

"What song do you want to sing first?" Hyunjin asks.  

"Ooo can we sing red lights and then do the dance to it. But let's practice the song before we do both at the same time." Felix asks and explains.

"Of course that will be fun." 

They practice the song a couple times before trying the dance with it. They feel such chemistry doing it so much so they kiss and make out for ten minutes after doing the song and the dance. But they stop to sing more songs together. Felix was singing this up beat song and dancing his own little dance to it while Hyunjin sat and watched. He loved how Felix's hair moved when he jumped and how happy Felix looked. He loved how his body moved so seductive and sweet at the same time. He felt so lucky to have him.

_______________________________

Word count: 315