Chapter 16

Felix and Hyunjin get seated in a private room.

"We made it just in time." Hyunjin sighs in relief. "We should have set an alarm, but I guess we didn't know we would fall asleep." Hyunjin pulls out Felix's chair gesturing that he sit down.

"Thank you baby." Felix sit and Hyunjin sits next to him. Hyunjin places his hand on Felix's thigh. It's instinct at this point.

"What did you want to eat my little angel." Hyunjin hands Felix the menu.

"Hmm I don't know yet. Can you help me Jinnie."

"Of course. I'll tell you what's in everything too. I've been here before so I know what's in most of the stuff." Hyunjin guides him through the menu and after going over a bunch of different stuff they finally settled on something that they decided to share. They also picked out little dishes to eat before the main course.

They order the food and drinks and the drinks and little dishes come out 10 minutes after they ordered. The waiter places them on the table then walks back to the kitchen.

"Wow that was incredibly fast." Felix digs into one of the dishes.

"Yeah they're always really fast." Hyunjin says joining Felix in scarfing down all of the delicious food. They finish it in the matter of seconds.

"I don't think I've ever had food that good. I can't wait for the main course. I mean I wish your dick was the main course but food will do for now." Hyunjin chokes on the water as Felix talks.

"How can you say that so casually?" Hyunjin asks so confused.

"Well I kinda like telling you how much I want you." Felix smirks at Hyunjin then kisses him. He tries to kiss him more and more but..

"Wait stop. If we keep kissing after what you just said I'll actually let you do that. and we can't do that here. Angel." Hyunjin pulls away from the kiss and Felix pouts. Hyunjin looks at him, gives him one more kiss before talking like normal again.

___________________________________

Word count: 335