Auditorium (Rachel)

After the fight with gea she was able to to break the mist for a full week ,so when they put the mist back up mortals were able to see thru it. small amounts with heavy layers of mist can confuse them so it can be used to do things with out interference. after the gods were reveal shit hit the fan the us couldn't decide wether or not to contain the Demigods or not. thay fail thanks to Leos tracking jammer altho Rachel is mortal so we limit how much contact we have with her and with those who hav family out side of camp to keep them all safe but just because you plan for something docent mean you will be prepared for what happens .

Rachels pov

I was heading to my first class. we had ben attending school for a fue months now I had been forced to go to clarion girls academy. it sucks btw. as I sat at the back my teacher came in " alright ladies seder don we will be starting class withe a warm up then in 30 minted we will have a guest speaker in the auditorium." that I didn't mind any reason to get out of class is a good one.

After 20 minutes there was an announcement went on the speaker . we lined up and walked to the the auditorium. I sat on the third row to the back so I could see earthing going on as it was seen as 'disrespectful to sit at the back'. I washed in horror as my father walked out on stage .I slumped in chair hoping I wouldn't be seen 'hello students .I an mr dare and I am here to talk about ..." I pretty much tuned him out as the only reason they would have him hear was to talk about kids futures. I let my mind wander I started to think most of the students are probably not supports as most rich people think they are a threat to their money. i shouldn't try to convince one of my friends to join me in this suffering. I was shocked back to reality when heard the most stupid schist "demigods are dangerous and we have obtained some information on who leads them. we have been told it is the oriole of deli and it has taken a host in one of the mortals that they have tricked into joining them. we must kill that person in order to set their soul free. it must be down before the oracle decide to kill all mortals."after that I snapped I was so mad that I couldn't help it "What the Hell did you just say father ."I said this in the most angry way I could. Everyone was shocked I had never told anyone who my parents were."Who told you such stupid things. If you want to kill the Oracle of Delphi then I am right here " I said this while walking down the stairs so when I stopped talking i was at the bottom of the bleachers.i Walked to the center of the stage." I AM RACHEL Elisabeth DARE and I am the Oracle of Delphi" stop this nonsense at once Rachel. I gave him a dirty look "you're the one who wanted to kill me. I think the fuck not." I started to glow gold then there was a bright flash of light. once it was gone I turned around and bowed" lord Apollo" after I greeted him I stood up straight. Rachel you are needed on olimpus. He said it with such authority that no one trid to stop him although he is a god so I doubt anyone would try regardless. I am pretty sure he said it like that to scare the mortals. He put a hand on my shoulder then teleported to olimpus where we Burst out in laughter.

I looked around the throne room and saw my friends two of which were in uniform I continued laughing for a solid 10 minutes after.

AN
So if you enjoyed this thank my friend D not going to put her name but if you liked it just put it in the comments they will probably read it