He's Taken????

Omniciant POV
The high school cafeteria was like any other. The terrible food, the tables claimed by various groups of students. There was the table with 5 goth girls and 3 goth boys. There was a table with some freak obsessed with juice who sat with the emo who was kicked out of the emos for being too emo. The goths all hated each other, and the emo and the freak had just met yesterday. All of these people were in the cafeteria eating disgusting school food during the sophmore lunch.
Alice's POV from the goth table
I looked at him. He was so hot with his hair covering one eye and his skinny jeans. Hunched over his lunch, using a spoon to crush a sandwhich. He stared at it with his beautiful gray eyes, and i wondered if he wanted to marry it.
"Hey, idiot! You look like a serial killer. STOP STARING!! You're going to freak him out Alice", says my so called friend Janice from across the table.
"Shut up. I'm going to go ask him out. Good day ", i tell her.
"But he's weird", says Julia.
"He's a poser", says Madison.
"He's a baby", says Danny.(Danny's a girl).
"You're stupid for doing that", says Max.
"He hates you", says Gavin.
"He's stupid", says Charles.
"I don't care. GOOD DAY." i tell all the idiots.
I walk up to him. It's just him and the weird guy Anthony who i guess is his friend. "Jeffry the killer, want to go out with me?"
Jeffry's POV from outcast table
"Um, excuse me", i say to the Goth girl staring down at me.
"Do you want to go on a date? Want to be boyfriend and girlfriend? What else do you want me to say?" she replies.
"Yeah, see i would but... I'm already taken by Anthony here, so please leave us alone so we can makeout."
"Seriously?"
"Yes. Now leave us in peace."
She stomps away.
"So, we're dating now?" Anthony asks.
"NO! I only said that because i don't want to date her and she'll tell everyone and then no one will want to date me." i say.
"Awww", Anthony says. He starts sobbing and runs off to the bathroom.
I eat what's left of my mangled sandwhich in peace.