What the fuck

Jeffrey's POV
I scream and sit up. "What the fuck!!!!!!" I shriek.
"No cursing before 10:00 am, remember the rule you little bitch" yells my sister from her room.
My dreams were so damn weird. I dreamed that the freak I'm being paid to watch got hit by a truck after we kissed. Then in another dream we had lots of sex. So much sex. Then I died, and we kissed in hell. Then I was a zombie and Anthony was Carol from the walking dead and he(she?) Shot me. But I didn't die and then I ate him(her?). am I gay? Maybe. Do I have a crush on Anthony? No definitely not, we're just friends. It was a nightmare kissing him. I totally don't want to date him. I want to date Ronnie radke. Or Andy biersack. Or all of pierce the veil. No I want to date Donald trump. Yes let me marry Donald trump. I would love him so much. Who cares if he's homophobic and racist and sexist. No what the Fuck am I thinking. I don't want to date trump. I'd rather eat 50 slugs. I want to date anthony. I want to date Anthony. I WANT TO DATE ANTHONY. I hope he doesn't get hit by a truck.
I jump out of bed and run outside. There are 2 problems with this. It's snowing and I'm in my underwear. I run down the street screaming because of the cold. I see a child with a sled, and I grab the sled out of her hands.
"Hey! Give it back you meanie!", she yells after me. I jump on the sled and fly down the street on it. Behind me I hear running feet. I look and see the kid I stole the sled from and 4 other kids with her. I lean forward and try to make the sled go faster.

"That guy stole my sled, get him!"shrieks the little girl behind me. I hear other people join the chase.

I keep going on the sled down the street until I get to Anthony's house. I jump off the sled and go to his door. I bang on it loudly until he answers.
"Let me in I need to hide from the little Kids!" I yell.
"What??? Why are you in your underwear? Why is there a mob of kids behind you? Why didn't you bring me juice?" He replies.
"I'll explain later just let me in please!"I respond.
"Can we get juice later?" He whines.
"Sure, but I won't live to do that if you don't let me in right now!" I pant.
He opens the door and I run in. Anthony slams the door just as the mob of kids gets to the door.