chapter 33

Jenna pov's

The much-awaited day had arrived. Eager to show my love and commitment to y/n, I decided to start her birthday with a special gesture.

I woke up early in the morning. Y/n's arm was wrapped around my waist, holding me close, and I gently took her hand to move it aside. Slowly getting out of bed so as not to wake her, I put on some shorts and headed to the kitchen to prepare a surprise.

I took y/n's favorite dessert, a small homemade cake made with lots of love, and adorned it with a lit candle. With a smile on my lips, I climbed the stairs, excited to wish the newly turned adult a happy birthday.

I approached y/n's bed softly, smiling as I watched her sleep. With great care, I leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the lips to wake her gently.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes, surprised by my affectionate gesture. A bright smile formed on her face as she realized it was her birthday.

"Happy birthday to me, huh? What a beautiful way to start the day" y/n said as she rubbed her eyes and yawned softly.

"Happy birthday, amore mio! I thought of starting the day with a little dessert" I showed her the small cake in my hands, and t/n looked at me tenderly.

"Thank you, Jen. I couldn't have asked for a better way to start my birthday... you're truly wonderful" y/n said with a smile on her lips as she blew out the candle and took a bite of the cake.

"I'm happy... I'll finally avoid jail" I joked timidly, and y/n chuckled softly, tilting her head forward and quickly pressing our lips together.

After kissing y/n, my girlfriend received a call. I placed my hands on her legs and looked at her curiously.

"It's Enid" y/n said with a smile, sliding a finger over the screen to answer the call.

My eyes gazed at my girlfriend with desire. Despite just waking up, she looked fantastic: disheveled hair, sparkling eyes, and a husky voice. Instinctively, I leaned forward and kissed her throat, making her smile.

"En, before you talk, you're on speakerphone" y/n murmured softly, yawning.

"Happy birthday, BITCH!" Enid exclaimed excitedly. "You have to go out and celebrate today. We can't let your birthday go unnoticed." I raised an eyebrow in confusion and smiled as I saw t/n's surprised eyes.

"Oh... I'm... on... speakerphone" Enid suddenly realized what she had said.
"Um... is Professor Ortega there?" she whispered almost fearfully.

"Yes... Sinclair" I muttered as I took the phone from t/n and adopted a serious tone. "I... I... apologize... I..."

Enid started to stammer and burst into hearty laughter.

"Thanks, Enid. I didn't think you'd call so early in the morning" y/n intervened, trying to save the poor blonde. Her t/c colored eyes looked at me sweetly before she covered the microphone with her hands. "Can I go, Jen?" she asked, and I opened my mouth in surprise.

"Love... I'm your girlfriend, not your mother" I affirmed playfully, and t/n raised her eyebrows mischievously.
"Well... actually, you're my mommy" I rolled my eyes at her remark and crossed my legs.

"Answer Enid" I tried to ignore her assertion, and t/n obeyed my words.
"Yes, I'd like to go out and celebrate with you" y/n said. Her hand reached out and placed it on my leg, almost as a possessive gesture.

"Did you get permission from Jenna?" Enid laughed.

"Get ready quickly, I'll come pick you up in half an hour... send me your location, you perv" Enid ended the call.